Aparna Dheepak would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thoughtlesstoday.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 39

I would love you to read my blog and let me know what you think..

Aparna Dheepak
Aparna Dheepak
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

I write about things I feel strongly about mostly mundane, but some very urgent issues. My blog is just a release of my musings and opinions about stuff I cant usually talk about. 

Would love it if you read and lemme know what you think.

Thanks!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Abinash Acharya
Abinash Acharya
from Bhubaneshwar
10 years ago

I had paid a visit to your blog. Your writing is excellent, clean and very professional. But a small problem lies in it; the words you choose to include in your posts. You've used a fair amount of advanced english words such as "complacent", "palpable", juvenile", "redemption", etc (only to name a few). I genuinely respect your the amount of knowledge you possess in english vocabulary, but a common reader might find it complicated and confusing. A large amount of readers aren't exposed to such words, and may find your blog posts way too advanced for them to read. In order to build up a good reader base, I'd suggest you to use plain and common english terms, to avoid complications for common, unexperienced readers.

Aparna Dheepak
Aparna Dheepak
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Thank you Abinash for stopping by my blog. Most of my writing is spontaneous, hence words just come in the flow and sometimes I dont even read back my posts and lately also realized I have several typos and punctuation, apostrophe errors too - the results of not proof reading my posts before posting :). But understand I must make myself understood and appreciated by a larger base. I will keep this in mind. 

I cant thank you enough for the kind words and wonderful feedback. Keep reading. Keep writing.