Nimisha Agrawal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://nimishasspace.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

It's all relative. But I'd like the reviews!

Nimisha Agrawal
Nimisha Agrawal
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Simply put, my blog's feeling neglected! Foot in mouth :P

I'd like to see you there. Alongwith the bricksbats!

As I maintain, it's all relative but I'd like to be reviewed!

Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

Great theme you have got for your blog! I am envious.....

I love blogs with black background, but honestly, never dared to make mine black. Didn't really search thoroughly for more templates, actually.

Your choice of topics is refereshing to say the least. I almost fell off the chair laughing reading 'i need a husband'. Nice post. Its another matter that it rekindled memories of the time when MY car was banged from behind. To make matters worse, it was done by a pretty 20-something. You don't have to ask what happened later..... her boyfriend came promptly and resued her!

Another good aspect of your blog is your consistency in writing - I have much to learn from you,

Keep writing,

Cheers,

pushkaraj

http://www.express-explore.blogspot.com

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

hey nimisha interesting blog.

Though i must admit tht black backgrounds r a turn-off 4 me bt the way i was welcumd on ur blog with 'I want a husband' post automatically increased my interest. u know guys r just like that;)

bt i luvd the header nd the title

Coming to content. On whole u keep urs posts really short. thts a gud thing(sumthing tht i cant do) but at time tht also means they dont deserve to be a post; as those which have mere quotations. Its relative i know bt it cud have been more interesting if u cud share any anecdote related to the quotes to add some personal effect.

Thn there wer posts simply taken from e-mail stff. as a reader i'll not like to reread what i'v already read in mails.

Howevr, posts where u hav shared sum interesting facts r welcum.

Thn ofcourse 'husband' post and others like it and ur poems were nice nd refreshing!

Keep blogging!

http://vipulgrover.blogspot.com/

Sourav Das
Sourav Das
from Chandannagar
14 years ago

Well, I won't say anything about the template because this template is very common to an entrecard user like me.

But your posts are excellent.They have humour and sarcasm and all other witty things punched together.In short, they are interesting.

Nimisha Agrawal
Nimisha Agrawal
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Pushkaraj, thank you so much for the nicities! And the encouragement! :-) The black background was a very very carefully decided upon one as i've seen many go completely wrong!

And yes! precisely my point! it is so easy to have a husband around! *chuckle*

I so liked the spirit of exploration! I've been wanting to begin a travelogue too, but know my limitations in terms of time and wouldn't want to do unjustice to the wonder and joy that it can be! In some more time, perhaps!

Thanks a ton for the review, hope you keep dropping in!

Nimisha Agrawal
Nimisha Agrawal
from New Delhi
14 years ago

And I thought guys, today, were commitment-phobic, Vipul!!!! But, considering that it drew you there.. and also you reviewed, it must still work!! *chuckle* 

I so agree that there are many posts that really don't deserve to be there! There are times when there's a lot to say but words are superfluous. And hence the non-post posts. I digress when I start writing. Hence, the effort to keep the posts short! ( I wouldn't want to bore you, would I?) And yes, I think I should start putting in my thought alongwith the quotes I put in. (Thanks for the suggestion!) I like your reflections and Chandigarh Unabridged was like a walk down the memory lane(I've studied all about it in college!). Thank you so much, for the review. Hope to see you again!
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

"Commitment-phobic"...... its relative u c;)

thnx 4 appreciating my blog nd especially chd post. I thought no1 read it as thrs not a single comment:(

nd yeah, now um following u 2 c if u actually implement my suggestions or not :p

tc nd all the best 4 husband hunting.. keep us updated!

Nimisha Agrawal
Nimisha Agrawal
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Sourav, I agree. This template is very easy to use and I like the funny butterfly on top right and hence I don't feel like changing! :-)

Erm.. the sarcasm is something not everyone gets. So, thank you for the'excellent' ! *grin* 

Thank you for the review, hope the template doesn't keep you from hopping in again!!

Shilpa Garg
Shilpa Garg
from Jaipur
14 years ago

Nice intersting posts! I liked your K.I.S.S. approach!

Great going and keep blogging!

http://shilpaagarg.blogspot.com

Nimisha Agrawal
Nimisha Agrawal
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Please review me again! Love to know what others think of my blog, if only to be able to read more blogs.

Thanks!!!!!