Bhavna Notani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ireadaninterestingbook.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

I have started a book review blog.

Bhavna Notani
Bhavna Notani
from Vadodara
10 years ago

Dear All,

I have started this blog to pen down whateveer I have read and keep on reading. I request you to review this blog for improvement.

Thanks,

Bhavna

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Emily
Emily
from New Jersey
10 years ago

Hi Bhavna, It's a nice start. I would suggest you write more about your feelings, reactions, or expectations for the books, and less summary. Bonus points for startin your blog with 'Pride & Prejudice.' It is one of my all-time favorite books! Smile

Bhavna Notani
Bhavna Notani
from Vadodara
10 years ago

Dear Emily,

Thank you very much for this contribution. Yes I would keep your suggestion in mind before writing next review. 'Pride & Prejudice' deserves the first place, my all time favourite too.

Payal Dhar
Payal Dhar
from Delhi / Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Bhavna,

Congratulations on your blog. I have a soft spot for book review blogs, so I really mean it when I say, the more the merrier! I'm looking forward to seeing some more reviews on your blog.

I really liked how you've taken memorable quotes from the Twilight reviews -- I hope you're considering doing it for all your future reviews. In the Pride and Prejudice review, the "What I loved most..." section is interesting because it shows us your personal journey with the book.

It's early days yet so I can't tell how you hope to proceed with the blog, but I would suggest including genres in your tags, so, say, if I wanted to read all your "fantasy" reviews, I could get them all in one click. Just a thought. :)

Happy bloggin'!

Bhavna Notani
Bhavna Notani
from Vadodara
10 years ago

Hi Payal,

Thanks for noticing minute details of the blog, yes I intend to write in same way. I take my own time while reading any book, so review takes time. Regarding genre, yes its a very good idea, will edit the blog for sure.