Rakesh Mondal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.rakeshmondal.info/ ] IndiRank: 48

feedback on my blog Please :)

Hi I am new here in indibloggers and everyone is very active and supportive. I would like to present you all wonderful folks my small blog website. Its a simple Engineering website on Microcontrollers, Electronics, Computers and some of my hobbies regarding the USB technology. I am not an expert, I am just sharing little of what I have learned during my Engineering. A good good place to start for beginners.I hope you guys like my hard work, thanks for encouragement and support.RON.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Title was not so good
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Varun Singh
Varun Singh
from Bhopal
10 years ago

It is a good website for Electronics and computer related stuffs. The tutorials (I hope, are available for every application) is a pretty nice thing :)

I'm an Electronic engineer and thus know the value of such websites for the engineering students!

Keep up the good work! O:) 

Thank you very much for your kind words :) Really appreciate :)

Thanks

Anupum pant
Anupum pant
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Although I'm not into electronics and most of it goes over my head, there is one thing I can say - You are doing a good job by writing these things. It will definitely help thousands of people out there.To add a little value in the area I have an expertise on - Graphic Design - I'd want to comment about those 2 blue banners on your homepage. I suggest that you use a different background color or a darker text color...because the way it has been displayed now makes it a tad bit difficult to read. Plain white background wouldn't look bad - just a suggestion....

Otherwise, carry on. I hope you do great in the coming years...

Thank you very much. Definitely this was the kind review i was mostly looking for... Thanks ,.. I appreciate you comment. I would do as you said.,. thanks :) Smile

jahid akhtar
jahid akhtar
from bangalore
10 years ago

Being an Engineer I love technology blogs and keep visiting them. I find this blog quite unique and this will definitely be helpful for Electronics Engineeering students particularly those who have interest in robotics. Thanks for the initiative and I wish all the best !!

Thank you sooooo much for your kind words sir :)

sagarika naik
sagarika naik
from mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks for actually writing this stuff out.Being an engineer,your blog would always have my share of traffic for all last minute assignments! keep up the good work.:p

thanks