Vidur Chaturvedi ( Kamal Nayan Chaturvedi ) would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mevidur.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 42

Looking for feedback on my new blog

Please review my blogs about Politics , History , Obituary & Indian Films .

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Emily
Emily
from New Jersey
10 years ago

Hi Vidur, Interesting content. My Father-in-law was also very saddened by ANR Garu's passing.

My suggestion for your blog is to change the background wallpaper. There is too much going on and it takes away from the content.

Numerous pictures of yourself can also be somewhat off-putting to potential readers, making you seem a little egocentric.

Hope that helps! :)

Hi Emily ,

Thanks a lot for liking my blog and for your valuable suggestions. I have removed my pictures from the background and now background wallpaper is absolutely clean.

I would like to clarify that I am not egocentric but yes, my wallpaper might have been off-putting. Embarassed

Thanks once again for your comments. Smile

Emily
from New Jersey
10 years ago

Hi Vidur, I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult you. Embarassed I was just trying to explain how it could be perceived.

Sanket
Sanket
from pune
10 years ago

Vidur Sir Just checked your blog .. It takes quite a time to load. When you already have about me , then I think there is no need of gravatar.

Also check your sites speed at any load time checker .. may be tools.pingdom.com will help