Ashwin would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mymindscribblings.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Looking Forward for a frank feed back

Ashwin
Ashwin
from London, United Kingdom
14 years ago

Hello Everyone...

Please let me know an honest opinion my blog

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Have changed the total outlook of my posts
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Dheeraj Kattula
Dheeraj Kattula
from Vellore
14 years ago

Ashwin,

Cool blog.I liked it. Read through few posts.A couple of them were long but were interesting to read. I suggest you get some more widgets.Happy blogging.

Dheeraj

www.askdheeraj.wordpress.com

Ashwin
Ashwin
14 years ago

@ To Dheeraj .. Thanks a Lot.  Yes even i have tried shortening the posts, but unfortunately they end up really long.

@ Shas.. Thanks.. i will definitely keep in mind that the posts should be shorter.. Thanks again..

@Psych Babbler.. Even you could make out that I am TRYING  to update my blog more frequently he he.... I try to relate pictures to the posts.. It may not work all the time though...

Template -- I had updated the template once, but unfortunately, I got comments from most of my friends and readers that the page takes a Long time to upload.

Yes.. Widgets, was thinking of addidng a few more to make the page more interesting. Any good suggestions ??

Even I am trying hard to quit that language as I am aware that text language is not a right thing to do..

Thanks  loot for your feedback. You will definitely see some improvements towards  this direction..

Sonya Gee
Sonya Gee
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Ashwin,

I liked the name of your blog and your way of writing which is really cool .I liked the fact that you suport your posts with apt pictures.One suggestion,in case you source the picture from internet.

Post more often though.

Cheers,Gee

http://loveacrossbridges.wordpress.com

Sonya Gee
Sonya Gee
from New Delhi
14 years ago

sorry,my one of my sentences was posted incomplete above somehow :)...

In case,you source images from web ,then please so give courtsey reference to the source of image.

Ashwin
14 years ago

Hey ..  Sonya ... Thanks a ton for the feedback.. Actually Carnivals of Rust is a very famous song by 'Poets of the Fall'.. It just suited the idea i need to convey.. hence the name... :)

Yes i definitely will publish the image Courtesy as well.. Will keep that in mind. Actually am trying my best to be a bit more regular in blogging.. will definitely take care of the same.. thanks again.

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Ashwin "Carnivals of Rust" is one my favorite songs too... so naturally liked your blogtitle and the name as well...

U have very well written posts though couldnot go through each and every one of them ...whatever I read were very nice so I'll read others as well ....

Cheers keep blogging...

Ashwin
Ashwin
14 years ago

@ Sonya Gee... Thanks a ton for the feedback.. Actually Carnivals of Rust is a very famous song by 'Poets of the Fall'.. It just suited the idea i need to convey.. hence the name... :)

Yes i definitely will publish the image Courtesy as well.. Will keep that in mind.

Ashwin
Ashwin
14 years ago

@ Dhiman.... Ditto.... Poets of the fall is one of my favoraite bands as well..  Tanks a lot for the support...