New contest for Developers! #Azure4Sure

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

This one's for all you coders out there! We're happy to announce a new campaign by Microsoft Azure, where you can win MS certification vouchers!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=108

1-20
21-40 41-46
Replies 1 to 20 of 46 Ascending

SORRY ! just checked my another email id I have got received the VOUCHER .. THANKS INDIBLOGGER ...GOT to study now... bye

I have not received any email nor voucher :(  PLEASE  let me know whom should I contact  !

Thanks iNDI Team ... Got the voucher...Smile

Winners, If you are not interested to use the voucher, please let me know, i'll buy the voucher from you. I've 4 exams lined up to appear for Laughing.  You can contact me at ranjith.pothu@gmail.com 

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

I need two more :P

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

FINALLY GOT THE VOUCHER... SEEMS LIKE DREAM CAME TRUE.. CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAM :d THANK YOU SO MUCH INDI TEAM 

r u trolling IB or are u genuinely excited?Innocent Pardon me this is a genuine question Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

first time i'm seeing anyone waiting so eagerly for examTongue out

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

Narasimha and Nandini thanks for your kind questions,....well I hope if you are intrested in any MS Certification then I wonder U will be excited too like me .

Good to know this Kajal. All the very best Smile

THANKS indi team..am excitedly waiting for the updates..and a special thank you to gaurab ..I had totally forgotten abt this contest..but if it was not for his tweet ..I would have just missed my win.. Thanks a Tonnn

Thanks indi team... Congratulations to all the winners... Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

All the best for the exams Money mouth

Tongue out

Sonia
Sonia
from India
9 years ago

Congratulations to the winners :)

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Congrats to all the winners. Cool

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Congratzzz to all Winners!!! [Smile]

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

The winners have been announced - just 17, after removing a plagiarist and a few other entries which didn't stick to the topic.

We'll get you guys more information on the vouchers as soon as possible! Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Hey guys, we're announcing the winners in a little bit - sorry for the delay and the lack of communication on this contest. The person we were talking to unexpectedly left his post unattended Frown (which happens to be the case with the Bacardi contest as well).

Also, don't worry about the expiry date of the vouchers - MS will make sure that vouchers you receive have enough time left on them!

What a contest it is.....!!! Today is the last day to utilize the exam coupons... But no announcement about winners so far.... Keep it up @indi team... LaughingWinkTongue out

Sonia
Sonia
from India
9 years ago

Hahaha... Laughing Where are the vouchers Microsoft ???

@Indi team, Any update please?

Wating eagerly for the results Frown

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

everyone is winner in this contest..u shud say 'eagerly waiting for the prizes'

Sonia
Sonia
from India
9 years ago

Please declare the results soon.. These vouchers which we win should be used within June 30. I hope the results wont be declared on 29th June Tongue out So that none will clear the certification exams.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i think everyone is a winner in this contest

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

Dreaming to get a voucher for MCSE certification Tongue out . Awesome contest Cool 

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats you have won a examination for yourself Tongue out

1-20
21-40 41-46
LockSign in to reply to this thread