Abha Sinha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://abhasinha13.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for a feedback on my new blog

Abha Sinha
Abha Sinha
from Noida
10 years ago
Queen: The modern face of Indian women All the status updates and reviews of Queen movie literally compelled me to watch the movie. So as I started with the movie, I told myself that by the end of it I’ll have something really good to remember. But I found the first few scenes to be very weird! We Indians are too bored with the usual boy-breaks-a-girl’s-heart thing! It’s quite usual in India, especially in the case of marriage, to see a girl crying over a boy! Well, we all know that wounds get healed with time and of course I expected the same to happen to her! I didn’t show much of interest in the movie and I found it quite disheartening that people had started loving this kind of story! I don’t remember what interested me most, but I kept glued to the Laptop throughout the movie. I kind of started liking the way it had been represented. The girl, the simple, sanskari Indian girl was learning to live! Not a single thing shown in the movie is unreal! Rani, the protagonist, cries remembering that he was there to help her cross the road and now she had to do it all alone. Then how he yelled at her simply because she danced in public. How she had asked if she could work and he had said “No”! All these things are not something unusual and it is not that every guy is the same. I have seen all this in thousands of movies so I wasn’t getting emotional or anything! But this movie, its concept was not crying and then drying the tears. It was about learning to live and that gave some kind of strength to me. I felt good. When the movie ended, I felt really fresh and energized. As if someone had shown a mirror of my own life and of the life of thousands of girls out there. The movie does not go on the concept of “wounds get healed”. It shows that some wounds teach us to be strong, that some things need to be forgotten, forever! That a girl’s happiness is not solely dependent on a guy! That keeping yourself in a shell and being dependent on a guy “just like the old times” only makes you weaker. It teaches all the Indian women that your life is all yours and no one in the world has the right to play with your emotions. Go out, party hard, make a few mistakes, dance, live and keep your head high!! Don’t let your wounds kill you from within. If there’s anything that bothers you, let it come out and finish it forever. I totally loved it when she finally returned the ring and walked in confidence. Great concept! Great movie! A must watch for all parents, girls and all guys!!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Suvin
Suvin
from Ernakulam
10 years ago

I think you are using blogger's default templates. Get a new template. Your blog will look better and may increase traffic as well. Many websites provide free blogger templates. Look for seo ready templates.

Abha Sinha
Abha Sinha
from Noida
10 years ago

Thank you merCury. I'll take care that i post relevant topic in this forum and not some 'review' kind of thing.

Just wanted to get an idea about my writing, that's why i posted it here.

Harshal Bhave
from Pune
10 years ago

That's a prompt reply. I hope you are not offended by my comment earlier. Keep writing... Have a great day. 

Abha Sinha
Abha Sinha
from Noida
10 years ago

Thanx Suvin. I'll surely find new templates and use them on my blog. 

Thanx for the great advice. Smile