Kalyan Karmakar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://finelychopped-k.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Does my blog make you feel hungry?

Kalyan Karmakar
Kalyan Karmakar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I love blogging on food. Would love to know whether I have become a pest for others by blogging?Undecided Are people Ok if they they stumble on my blog? Even by mistake? And if they do, would they scream, drop their laptop and run?

But seriously I want to become a serious food writer and want to know if I have a hope in hell

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Shilpa Garg
Shilpa Garg
from Jaipur
14 years ago

Hi Kalyan! Its a wonderful yummy blog! It whet my appetite!

http://shilpaagarg.blogspot.com

Kalyan Karmakar
Kalyan Karmakar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

hey Shilpa...thanks, that's a very kind review indeed Laughing

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

hey kalyan a nice blog..

2 b frank i didnt read mch, bt preferred 2 go thru the images nd i hate u as rite now around 2 in d night um getting hunger pangs thanx 2 u;)

well sum suggestion regarding luks..

go 4 a template with more width, mayb 3 column template..

no gap b/w posts, so where one ends, immeditely nxt starts.. introduce a gap

always align ur text ib 'justify' mode.. sumwhere u hav done bt in othrs u keep lft alignmnt

go 4 a more apt header image.. i mean.. title of blog is finely chopped, so go for an image of finely chopped vegetables or fruits.. puris though luk tempting bt dont go with the title

keep blogging nd eating:)

Kalyan Karmakar
Kalyan Karmakar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Vipul, thanks a ton for writing in. i hope you have a great breakfast with hot steaming parathas :)

The suggestions on the layout are very good. I currently use existing blogger templates. Do you think that it is possible to change within that?

I've just started experimenting with header pictures. My plan was to put up some of my favourite foods but what you said makes sense

Cheers

Kalyan Karmakar
Kalyan Karmakar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

hey psych babbler...thanks for writing in. I have neglected the lok of the site so far but am definitely going to explore and see how to make it more engaging. Wish you many hot meals soon :)

Cheers

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Your blog does make hungry though I just had calorie laden sandwitches and thats because I too am a "petu" and your blog header has such tempting luchis(puris)...

well I liked your blog very much and adding to my reader list the reasons you know Laughing

keep posting and let my mouth water with those pictures Tongue out

cheers

Kalyan Karmakar
Kalyan Karmakar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Dhiman, great to hear from you. I guess you can always raid  K C for luchis. Do they make them? I haven't been to Blr in a couple of yrs now but I know that the food scene there is great. Thanks for adding me to your reader's list.

I can completely empathise about the calories part. Give me a 200 g pack of Mukkhorochok dalmut and see me forget my cholesterol scores