Pooja Mahimkar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog so it can help me improve.. thank you!

Pooja Mahimkar
Pooja Mahimkar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

It is more of a personal blog, where I write because I like to write. Sometimes it just gets difficult but thinking of letting go of it something I cannot do :)

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Sagar Upadhyay
Sagar Upadhyay
from Gorakhpur
9 years ago

Hi Pooja. It seems like you have been blogging for a long time now. I went through some of your recent posts. My observations were-

Good-

(1) You are an active blogger. You write often.

(2) You write on a variety of topics. There is so much diversity. Its like a rainforest ;)

(3) Short posts. Personally, i don't like much long posts.

Not so good-

(1) Often you use very long scentences. I personally don't feel it very enticing. For example, in your 'C= Cravings' post, you started it with- "I don’t know if I have mentioned this before or not, but recently when I was in a book store with a friend we stumbled upon a book on Cravings and there was a quiz about why we crave for things and I am super embarrassed to say that they result for the quiz I took said that I use food as an excuse to feel happy… of course I laughed it off that time and thought it was just a stupid book, of course it’s not true however as I did ponder on it later I realized that part of it is true."

Now this was huge.

Similar is the case with 'B=Blue' etc. I think writing short and simple scentences will increase the beauty of your blog :)

(2) It seems you write in a haste some times.

That was my review. I have tried to analyse it to the best of my abilities.

All the best :)