Shilpa would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://chasing-sunsets.org ] IndiRank: 65

Could you please give me some feedback on my blog?

Shilpa
Shilpa
from Delhi
9 years ago

This blog is managed by 4 girls from around the world in Germany, USA and India. Between us there are a lot of countries that we have covered. We want to share our travel tips, the mistakes we made, the good and the bad itineraries so that people get it right the first time. 

We also intend to add in some local cuisines that we have tasted in all these countries (Work in progress). 

Please do review this. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

I was surprised to see the Alexa Rank for this blog as its still unranked. Blog is clean and well organized along with social sharing options at the end of every posts but it would be good to include a page and twitter option for the blog as a whole as you have for instagram, just in case someone wishes to be in touch.

Travel blogs can reach to maximum people from all around the globe though I guess this blog's reach is not upto the mark as per the things which you are sharing. Do rename your images properly like gili islands beach side instead of naming them like image1, pic1 or some random numbers so that more people can reach the blog via their searches. As per the images you have on your blog, I am sure it can be reached to more people.

Sankeerth Shinde
Sankeerth Shinde
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Your blog really inspired me to travel the world before I die and the interesting thing is that each and every post in your blof defines the blog title -- "chasing-sunsets".

The photograhy, yes, you guys take very good pictures and they are very eye catching but a water mark would add to its beauty. I just saw few water marked pics by HM. but water marks apart, they are really awesome.

the post I liked the most is "The Great Indian Wedding". I'd like to know a lot more about the wedding and the fun :)