Vibhuti Bhandarkar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://yolobyvibz.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my Blog on handpainted wearable art pieces.

Vibhuti Bhandarkar
Vibhuti Bhandarkar
from Pune
9 years ago

HI,

Ive been an avid writer until I went on a MAT' hiatus away from the blogosphere.  I have only recently re-surfaced to further my other 2 passions, Art & Fashion. This blog is about the individually handpainted wearable art pieces Ive created, updates on fashion trends and discussing how the amalgamation of ARt and Fashion is life-changing..:)

Requesting my friends to join me on my journey and help this artist by leaving your valuable reviews/ comments for YOLO by Vibz

Thanks in advance, 

3 cheers,

Vibhuti B aka Vibz

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi,

I have reviewed your blog - http://yolobyvibz.blogspot.in/ named "Hand-painted and Bespoke". My comments are -

1. Design - Awesome. Apt for a creative fashion blog. Loved it.

2. Posts - Awesome. Liked everything. I wish I had a girfriend to gif these items or some of these were actually for me. :P

3. Search option - Please have a search option based on the the dress type or gender. 

4. Selling option - If you also intend to sell these on your site. Have this option created.

5. Menu - Have a creative menu to navigate through your site easily. Since the blog is on Blogspot your menu may be as innovative as in flip card style. The images in each post will be card images.

Overall I loved the way you have shown your creativity here. I have started following your blog. Hope to see some more beautiful posts soon.

BTW..I am interested to buy some of your merchandise for myself (sorry no gorlfriends :( )...is there any option?

Vibhuti Bhandarkar
Vibhuti Bhandarkar
from Pune
9 years ago

Hii Partha,

I have read and reread your review and cannot thankyou enough, not only for the sweet owrds of appreciation but also for your valuable inputs.

I am a bit technologically challenged here..LOL..a typical artist you see but I plan to get around that too.

I will try and include all the necessary changes you have requested. 

https://www.facebook.com/YOLObyVibz

This is the Facebook business page I run. We could connect there or you can mail me at vibhuti.bb@gmail.com

I have fashion accessory solutions for men too, like mobile phone covers, laptop bags, canvas shoes, ties etc. Everything can be custom designed and handpainted as per your choice Partha.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

With reiterated Thanks,

Cheers,

vibz

Bikram
Bikram
from Birmingham
9 years ago

Hey Vibhzy.. you have a lovely blog..   

Remember me :) 

bikram here 

Vibhuti Bhandarkar
from Pune
9 years ago

Hahaha BIKRAMJIT SINGH MANN..how could I ever forget you? Thanks for dropping by again! :)

Shoma Abhyankar
Shoma Abhyankar
from Pune
9 years ago

Good designs and posts...I am a bit challenged where fashion is concerned but I liked what i saw. Please visit my blog too www.shomaabhyankar.wordpress.com 

Vibhuti Bhandarkar
Vibhuti Bhandarkar
from Pune
9 years ago

Thankyou so much Shoma..hopping over to your blog now! :)