May Indirank

Parul Thakur
Parul Thakur
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Have you guys got the May Indidrank? My stats page shows that it is expected on May 25, today - but I don't see it on my page. Is that a techinal issue that i am facing?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Parul Thakur
Parul Thakur
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Got it! Thanks all :)

Parul Thakur
Parul Thakur
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Oh cool! Yes, It's up now! I never get a mail. Do you guys get any when the rank is updated?

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Na, I never receive any mails when Indirank is updated and I don't think anyone else would be doing so either.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I think they used to send such mails in the past. ( and that is the reason there is an option for subscribing to IndiRank email updates )  But they are no more doing it. 

Editor
Editor
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Date for "Next Update" has been postponing from being May 14 initially, to now May 28, which has already passed! Indiblogger should do something with this regard..

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Indirank details have been updated on 29th May, 2014. You can check for yourself. The next update is scheduled for 16th June now. 

Dr.Spencer Jones
Dr.Spencer Jones
from Trivandrum
9 years ago

I also checked, not updated. But since it's the "expected" date. The dates can vary. Not the "exact".

Parul Thakur
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Cool! MeansI am not facing any tech issue! Thanks!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

The IndiRank update doesn't happen exactly on the date stated. Once updated, the dashboard text will show the next update date like :

• Next update expected on .....
  • Last update was on 25/5/2014.

Parul Thakur
from Bangalore
9 years ago

oh okay! I was thinking that the date is sacrosanct :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread