Sourav would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.geekengage.com ]

Hi Friends , Just take a look at my blog and drop your suggestions and complimen

Sourav
Sourav
from Kannur
9 years ago

Hi Friends , Just take a look at my blog and drop your suggestions and compliments :) Cheers :) - Sourav 

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Manpreet Kaur
Manpreet Kaur
from delhi
9 years ago

Hello Sourav, when I visited your blog, the first thing I noticed is the cool background. It give your space a quite bold look and it works with you. That's great!.  It seems like you have put in a great effort on your blog. 

On the right widget, the social sharing options are working.  There is an email sign up form. But no RSS? You know there are lot of people who try to stay away from getting their inboxes messed up with blog posts so they stick to RSS feeds and adopt the RSS reader way. I couldn't find a clear way to subscribe to RSS feed. I think you should add it too. It would add up to your reader list.

Google+ profile and Facebook widgets look perfectly fine. 

Second thing which I found missing is archives section. Personally, when I visit a blog I look at what kind of posts have been posted on that blog and scrolling through those posts doesn't give such a good idea. If I could just jump to the Archives section and see how old your space and what you have been posting, I would have found it more comfortable on your blog. You must consider adding up the Archives Section in the right hand side widgets, or any place that suits you but it should be there.

Also, you have two email signup options on same window - one on right widget and one at bottom. Don't you think it seems to be a bit redundant. One on the top would do the job pretty well. 

I loved the pictures you have been using on your blog. They catch a lot of attention eyes. I hope you are picking up creative commons or the ones personally bought else some day you may run into copyright infringement issues. :)

Rest, your blog is superb. Your posts are awesome and I am certainly going to visit it again :) Keep up with the good work :)

Sourav
from Kannur
9 years ago

Hi Manpreet , Thanks for those big bunch of suggestions and compliments :) Much Appreciated ! Cool  Thanks for pointing out those 2 big mistakes - RSS feed and double email signup's . About the Archives section - I have been thinking about putting up one in the sidebar for a while but my blog is kinda new ( just 1-2 months ) and I don't have much article published . So, Archives aren't really useful now. I have around 20-30 article published right away from my finger tips. Then , I'd surely think about adding a Archieves section. Glad you loved my blog :) Hope, I'll see you around there again :)