Uday Satpathy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog dedicated to thriller novels. I'll review yours.

Uday Satpathy
Uday Satpathy
from New Jersey
9 years ago

Thriller Writing is a new and fresh blog which brings together the fans and authors of thriller novels. Enjoy some insightful perspectives on the Indian publishing industry.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
pavan
pavan
from mumbai
9 years ago

Wow your blog is massive . very well organised. I am myself an avid reader ,i have read Dan Brown ,Conan Doyle and lot more. Loved our bloggin style. Simple and elegant . Good usge of wordpress :)

Really inspired .

Uday Satpathy
from New Jersey
9 years ago

Hi Pavan,

Thanks a lot for your review. I went through your blog and found it to be very well written and interesting. You have diligently reviewed a pretty big list of novels ranging from genres thrillers, fantasies and even non-fiction, which is a commendable job. Nice work. Keep it up. If I am allowed to make a suggestion, I would advise you to keep your web-page a bit less busy. It would give your blog a really professional feel. But overall, a nice blog. So, blog on and keep reading Indian authors.

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
9 years ago

You have a wonderful blog and honestly, it was nice to go through it. I got to know about many Authors from your blog.

Firstly, you have a very good design for the blog. It suits your writing as the background kind of represents a thrilling scene where all the action takes place. Moreover, it is very well designed, that is everything is in its place making it easy for the reader to access your blog.

The left column is very well aligned and your whole blog looks totally professional. Every post of yours has a certain charm to it, added with some beautiful pictures. Even the posts where you have interviewed authors, you have done a very good job in posting them so that it attracts people to read it.

All in all, it looks wonderful, and is definitely a beautiful place where authors and fans can come together. I'd ask you to keep the post coming, and continue this wonderful job you are doing.

Uday Satpathy
from New Jersey
9 years ago

Thanks Pooja for your appreciation. I stopped by your blogs 'sweetsomethingz' and 'Creativity Personified'. Pretty creative websites, I'll have to admit. Your sketches, your poetry and other posts - all are nice. Great job! Keep posting.

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

I love your blog! What a great find! You're the reason though why I've sat in front of my computer screen for past few hours :P Really engaging content and the theme is attractive too. One small thing that I'd suggest is do shorten up your content. Try just to show the summary. I had a hard time on a precursory glance in determining where one post ends and another starts. You might want to have clearer breaks too. Besides that, great work. Adding you to my network and looking forward to more stuff from you. P.S. I love reading crime thrillers too :)

Uday Satpathy
from New Jersey
9 years ago

Thanks a ton, Pallavi! Have posted a review on your thread. You have a fabulous blog!

Priya
Priya
from Pune
9 years ago

Yours is exactly the kind of uncluttered blog template I like. I love how your writing takes up most of the space. A quick glance to the left gives us all the important links; newest posts, categories and where to follow. It is very convenient. You could even include your "about me" widget right there! My only concern about the layout is perhaps that the tags take up far too much space at the beginning of a post, and would blend in better at the end - especially because there are too many and some of them do seem redundant.

I like the author interviews. They are consistent in their format, but not too formulaic, either. The book cover photos and the authors' photos stand out, especially against the simplistic background - the posts are attractive. But I mostly appreciate the fact that the questions demand answers that are more than one-liners! Your posts on publishing are interesting, and certainly well researched. Any reader would be grateful for the quotes and relevant links. 

As a book blogger and budding writer, this is a blog I'd certainly return to. Already subscribed. :)

Uday Satpathy
from New Jersey
9 years ago

Hi Priya,

Thanks for your kind words. I went through your blogs 'Tabula Rasa' and 'Conversations with dead people'. Damn good blogs, I would say. I found Tabula Rasa to be a treasure trove of wonderful book reviews, covering a staggering number of genres. Subscribed instantly. Do you have a categorization for books written by Indian authors? Would love to read them!

'Conversations with dead people' is again a nice blog, which seems to contain your perspectives on different facets of life. Your writing is really good. Have you written any book yet?

cifarshayar
cifarshayar
from new delhi
9 years ago

Theme of your blog is apt for something related to thriller. The blog is well organised but I will suggest to place few categories like author interviews, interesting facts as pages at top of the blog. Since your objective is to promote thriller writing you should be more active at social networks for more people to connect with you easily unlike me who is visiting for the first time and display social sites icons on your blog for connectivity through other mediums.

As far as your writing is concerned its fantastic, questions asked for author interviews brings out the right answers for a reader. I liked the book reviews as well. If I have to rate your blog I will give it three and half stars out of five. Keep up the good work, Thank you