SUJATA TAWDE would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sujatawde.com/ ] IndiRank: 61

Pl. review my blog about Happenings in Mumbai. Your Feedback is IMP 4 me

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
9 years ago

My Blog " Spirit Of Mumbai " covers events / launches  in Mumbai

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Topic wordings
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
9 years ago

This is one blog i would be following. Now good content, good potential to be heavily subscribed. 

But just two posts in 2009, three each in 2011 and 12 and again just 1 in 2013. So you need to hike up those posts. Kinda lots of happening in Mumbai.

do you take snaps from mobile camera

http://soonev.com

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thank you so much for the true-blue review.

I admit , I have been inconsistent in posting . I promise to be more regular. Yes. Mumbai is most happening city , so I can write a lot about different events.

I take snaps from digital - Kodak -easy share camera.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Sujata I thought to review this blog because this blog is about latest happenings in Mumbai. I am very happy to see that you are providing the best info regarding the events which are happening in Mumbai. 

The blog title Spirit of Mumbai is definitely a very superb one and I think that you are very motivated to inform your blog readers about all the latest things happening in Mumbai.

I really liked the way you have made use of images for your blog posts. It seems that you are attending many events in Mumbai which is really a very great thing. Because of these images readers will be able to know that what all things happened in an event and how well the event was arranged.

Sujata you can also cover the Indiblogger meets happening in Mumbai :P .

If possible try to get a custom domain like mumbaihappenings.com or any other domain which is available. I think you can definitely build a successful blog and get good recognizition too. All the Best..Keep on writing about all the events that are happening in Mumbai.

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Mohit , I am grateful to you for appreciation and suggestions.

Thanks a million for taking out time from your busy schedule , to review my blog.

Yes , I would like to cover IndiBlogger meets happening in Mumbai.

How to get a custom domain ? Where would I find in-depth info. about that ? . I am a novice in this field. I joined Indiblogger a few days ago.

Thanks again for your wishes for my blog .

Sincerely

Sujata.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Just search in Google - how to get custom domain for blogger blog..You will find many useful posts..Sharing links over here is now allowed... Yes Sujata start attending Indiblogger meets and then you can write about them..Most of the times contest is arranged for writing about the Meet Experience. This means that covering meets will make you win prizes too...Keep going....Your concept to write about events and happenings is really a wonderful one...

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Mohit , It's nice to get solution-wise reply from you . It's absolutely helpful. Looking forward to invaluable guidance from you.

I read your blog thrice  . I was totally overwhelmed by the excellent quality , content and consistency. I don't have enough vocabulary and intelligence to review your blog . I hope , I would be able to follow your blog and imbibe a few qualities in my blog.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Mohit, I believe you meant: Sharing links over here is not allowed instead of Sharing links over here is now allowed. 

Just to inform you, and others who think on the same lines, it's not that sharing links is completely banned. You can always share helpful links, that are related to the topic being discussed. However, this relaxation must not be abused.Laughing Below, I'm quoting text from the IndiBlogger FAQ's section:

Can I promote my blog?

Sure, you can promote your blog - but ensure that your promotion is relevant. Posting a topic about your blog or your latest blog post (no matter how brilliant it is) is frowned upon by the community. However, if you have blogged about something relevant that can add value to an existing topic, then by all means - post a link to your blog post! You may only post a fresh topic about your blog in the "Review my Blog" category.

srinivas
srinivas
from bengaluru
5 years ago

Great writing and it  takes one back to one's own Arabian Nights, Sindbad, Gulliver days!!! Hats off to you!!!

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Thanks Srinivas for your compliment & wishes.