Shruti would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.confectioner1.blogspot.com/ ]

Looking for feedback on my blog.

Shruti
Shruti
from Guntur
9 years ago
Hello. :D I'm looking for an honest feedback on my writing style, and my blog. Please do drop in your suggestions as well. :)
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Vishwas Ahuja
Vishwas Ahuja
from All over India
9 years ago

Hey,

The blog looks good. Read some of your old posts (the ones labeled 'popular'). You really write well. You have a command over your writing which makes it all that good as a reader. Only thing was there was no gap between paragraphs and I thought to mention it. But in your recent post you have started doing that so I  guess I have nothing to mention as a drawback. If you can, lessen the number of post on the home page or maybe use line breaks so the whole post does not show. Just because the page seemed to be going on.  

PS- Check out my blog as well and give your feedback.

Shruti
from Guntur
9 years ago

Thankyou. :) Yes, I'll keep that in mind. :)

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Shruti. I had a look at your blog. I've made a few observations:-

1) I like the versatility of the blog. This I was able to figure out by glancing at your labels. Try out one of those 'label-clouds'. This would take care of the length of the label list and also facilitate optimum use of the space available on your blog.

2) I think your sidebar is too wide. As a thumb rule, sidebars should not be more than half the width of the main body of the blog. Because your sidebar is big, it somehow drags a bit of the focus away from your posts, which would be really unfortunate. Also, it results in a lot of wasted space on the page.

3) I think adding a few pictures to posts will add to the charm of your posts. Please don't get me wrong, ideally the quality of your posts should be enough to keep readers interested. But the human mind behaves in strange ways, and sometimes it takes a little bit of visuals to attract readers' attention. From there on, your post will keep them hooked.

Your blog really is good. I realised this only because I was kinda obliged to read in order to come up with a review. A little more cosmetic effect and your blog will be the toast of blogosphere...or at least close. :)

Blogrolling you.

Cheers

CRD

Do visit mine. A feedback will be greatly appreciated.