Abhishek would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://itsfoss.com ] IndiRank: 81

Review my Linux blog to enter Review a blog week

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
9 years ago

Hey there,

Looking for a blog to review in Review a blog week. It's a Linux blog but you don't have to be a geek to review it.

You can comment on design, layout, look and feel of the blog. Feel free to also comment on the loading speed and over all user experience.

Regards,

Abhishek

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Rajesh Asarpota
Rajesh Asarpota
from Dubai
9 years ago

Hi... My few thoughts...

1st thought as I landed onto your site.. Wow... Love the slide show, not because of the gadgetry, but a, relates to you and mainly b.. not a long run of slides, just 4 slides. Short and sweet.

Your top two posts on Gadgets.. Nokia and IPAD Mini.. Any reason they are there.. As they relate to 2013.

Love the clean white look and with all the color on the Gadgets, the foreground and background are a wonderful compliment to each other.

Loved your posts and the way they have been classified. Cant find much to comment (as I compare mine), but for sure taking a few ideas from yours :)

The one suggestion, if at all.. Some places the Images overshadow the Text.. I guess too many, if I can say so.

Look forward to reading your Blog more often.. Rajesh.

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
9 years ago

Thanks Rajesh... but you checked Computer And You.. and it is dead for a while. You had to review It's FOSS which is my main blog these days :P