Paushali De Roy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thebiggestbongtheory.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 64

A blog about Calcutta, human stories, memoirs and life in general

Paushali De Roy
Paushali De Roy
from Calcutta
9 years ago

Hello,

I have been blogging for long on Blogspot and I have recently shifted to WordPress with a brand new look blog and lots of interactive segments and fresh new posts about my take on everything Calcutta, food, life, stories, social issues, memories, nostalgia and every thing under the sun. I write about popular culture and things which are very Bengali and very Indian...things which are very close to my heart :)

I write in both English and Bengali.  Please visit my blog here: http://thebiggestbongtheory.wordpress.com/. Looking forward to some suggestions and feedback on my new look blog. Please feel free to provide your review. 

Thanks

Paushali 

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: providing the hyperlink of my blog
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Poushali - I have reviewed your blog - http://thebiggestbongtheory.wordpress.com/ named "The Big Bong Theory"...my comments -

1. Design - Looks like it is a paid theme. Good one, looks attractive..

2. Content - I have serious problem with content of some of your articles. But that debate can happen on my blog..as I am sure you will have even bigger problem with my blog..

3. Images - Some of the images chosen are really good. Reminds me of Kolkata that we dream of. Gives a touch of our Culture.

4. Length of each post - Not sure if you can reduce the same. Our attention span has really reduced nowadays. Well, even my articles are very long but they are mostly analytical, so if you find the length justified for the analysis then it is ok...else make them shorter

5. Font - Not sure if you can increase the font size..currently it is painful to the eyes..

6. Bengali blog - Make sure you have proper space between words. Currently it is all jumbled up and mixed. Have proper paragraph break

7. Vital posts missing image - I saw your Durga puja post missing image while you have nice image for your movie posts. Durga Puja and Bengali culture is intermingled..so images to posts like these is a must..

8. Bengali Translation - I liked the Bengali translation of search..didn't you get a good translation for PNPC too?...the Bengali posts have literary values..

Since you are a lawyer and looks like a feminist I offer you to review...sorry criticize my blog - parthasadhukhan.wordpress.com...

Partha

Paushali De Roy
Paushali De Roy
from Calcutta
9 years ago

Thank you Partha :) I do not know which browser you are using currently, but I will suggest that you use Google Chrome to open my blog, especially for the Bengali posts. Many people have told me that the fonts and the Bengali script gets all jumbled up when they open the blog using Mozilla Firefox or IE. That is one technical glitch that I am trying to fix. Also, it is not a paid theme...it is a regular template which I customised as per my taste. :) Thanks for the tip on using images, will keep that in mind :) Happy Blogging!

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I use Google chrome. Issue was with English posts