Hirendra sisodiya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.authorcode.com ] IndiRank: 56

Please review my blog

Hirendra sisodiya
Hirendra sisodiya
from Noida
9 years ago

You can find developer resources,code sample,articles, blogs, project samples for creating application in various technology. Free source code and tutorials for Software developers. 

You can also see the the several tutorials with the demos such as:

Examples

HTML 5

SQL Server

Android development

Thanks & regards

Hirendra

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey Hirendra here is the review for your blog Authorcode. Your blog is related to tutorials and I am not a coder, but I am definitely gonna try to give you few suggestions for your blog.

Logo is looking ok for the blog but you can get a little stylish logo of the same size. Different type of font can make the logo look much better. 

Your Blog covers different programming languages - Some tutorial blogs cover very few programming languages, but your blog covers many different programming languages. It is nice that you are providing demos with the tutorials. 

Good Use of Knowledge - I am very impressed with your blog as you are providing so many tutorials on your blog. Such type of tutorials can be written only by a person who has good knowledge about web development and different programming languages. I can't write such tutorials because I am a commerce post graduate and I don't have such good knowledge about coding and web development.

Perfect Design - Your blog is looking fantastic. There are no changes required in the design of the blog. I think that you have picked the perfect theme for your blog.

Nice Use of Images - I went through the post - "Draw the Car and Move forward and backward with arrow keys". I really liked the way you have made use of 2 different images in this post.

More Social Media Promotion Can Make the Blog Very Popular - I think that you should give little more time for social media promotion. You are already having page for your blog at Facebook and Google + which can be very useful for staying connected with the blog readers. There are many developers and coders who may be wanting to go through such amazing tutorials and that's why more promotion can be very helpful. You have not added the Twitter sharing button for the posts which you can definitely do now.

IndiRank Can Definitely Improve - Currently the IndiRank for your blog is 72, and I think that it can definitely improve. You just need to write more informative posts every month, and at the same time promote them really well. Your blog's IndiRank can definitely reach to 85 in 2 to 3 months if you keep on working hard on your blog.

You have choosen the perfect domain name for your blog. Just stay cool and continue the hard work..

Hirendra sisodiya
Hirendra sisodiya
from Noida
9 years ago

Thank you very much Mohit.

Your review is very useful for me. Really I'll start work according to your comments such as about to Social Media and Logo.

Please let me know if you notice anything else.

Thanks