Beauty has an address! #BeautifulOman

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

New contest, people - 3 holiday trips to Oman to be won + IndiPattaani prizes! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=110

Replies 1 to 20 of 81 Ascending
Bladenomics
Bladenomics
from Chennai
9 years ago

just a guide for people visiting Oman- http://bladenomics.wordpress.com/muscat 

Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello Hello!

I believe everyone has received their Oman tourism hampers! 

@Indi-pattani winners -- Your vouchers coming soon at an inbox near you!

@Oman trip winners - do send us photos, tweets and blogposts when you get to Oman! Cool The team at Oman Tourism has your details and will be calling you up very soon to get your trip fixed!

For anything else, you know what to do - mail me at swati@indiblogger.in :-) 

Mithun Divakaran
Mithun Divakaran
from Bangalore
9 years ago

@Abhigya - The Indiblogger team will e-mail the vouchers to you, but it will take time. They always do.

Abhigya Verma
Abhigya Verma
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Can someone please tell me how will I get my Weekly Indi-Pattani vouchers? Can't wait :)

Thanks Bushra...    :)

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congratualtions everybody! Loved your post Manjulika. Totally deserving win!Smile

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Received a container and Travel brochurs + T Shirt from Oman Tourism, thanks IndiTeam and OMAN Smile

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Rcvd the hamper, thank you Indiblogger and Oman Tourism.. Its a T-shirt and a metal water bottle, with few travel brochures n a cd.. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

so fast? Surprised

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes, it was a true surprise to receive it so early.. It has come directly from client..

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Meghana any idea what the metal water bottle is useful for Innocent It is a thermos or just a water canteenUndecided

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Vijay, no its not a thermos, just a container. No Khanjar tooWink

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

OkTongue out anyway looks beautiful Smile  Khanjar in next contest may beFrown

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes Vijay, its very beautiful. Yeah, might b from some other gulf country sponsoring a contest..

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

loved the DVD Cool

Ankita and Mohit
Ankita and Mohit
from Bonn
9 years ago

Thanks for the surprise gift hamper inclusion. :) Didn't get a mail from Indiblogger like I usually do though.

Beverly Pereira
Beverly Pereira
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Congrats to all the winners! So happy to have won the surprise hamper! My first contest at Indiblogger and it's been well worth the wait for the results :)

Thanks to Indiblogger and Oman Tourism!

Abhigya Verma
Abhigya Verma
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners! So how do the lucky ones get the prizes? Will someone be getting in touch?

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

It was nice researching, collecting info & writing about 'My Top 10 Reasons To Visit Oman'. Also, appreciate the great comments from readers. Cool

Looks like I'll have to put in even greater effort & do a much neater job to get the jury's recognition. Innocent

Congrats to all the winners. Smile

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Wish surprise hamper is some souvenir from OmanSmile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hope it is a artifect Khanjar Smile

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
9 years ago
Congratulations winners! Loved Manjulika's post. Have a great trip winners;)

Thanks Sweety :)

Garima Nag
Garima Nag
from South Korea
9 years ago

One of the contestants has won every single prize of this contest. Trip, indi patni, hamper ! That's little surprising. Hope every contest showers prizes so generously :D

Vibha Ravi
Vibha Ravi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

This was my first participation in a contest and am happy to have made it to the 'Suprise Hamper' list. So, thanks to IB and the Oman Tourism Board. However, I haven't received any further information via mail or a despatch from you guys. Am waiting for a peek at it. ;-) 

Vibha Ravi
Vibha Ravi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Congrats to all the contest winners. Could some one please tell us what's in the surprise hamper?

Rahul Prabhakar
Rahul Prabhakar
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Ranjith, Sachin is a living legend in cricket. Comparing a blogger who wins everytime on IndiBlogger to him is not correct. I have nothing against Manjulika but I am disappointed that the judging has been so poor time and again. A lot of bloggers demanded transparency in judging. I speak for myself. I have made a living out of writing. I never get to win here, no matter how hard I try. On other forums the conversion ratio is much better. Initially I thought I had to try harder but now I am confident that the judging is flawed. And Renie won't reply. I doubt he ever will.

Aseem Rastogi
Aseem Rastogi
from Lucknow
9 years ago

Thanks Indiblogger. Feels awesome after my first ever win SmileSmile.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Congrats Aseem Smile A first win is a special one always Cool

Blogging takes you places... keep it going..  :)

Rahul Prabhakar
Rahul Prabhakar
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Why does Manjulika Pramod end up winning all your contests? Is she a distant relative? The judging in your contests has been a subject of concern for ages now. When will you guys learn?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Friends, family and relatives of IB are not allowed to participate in IB contests. Tongue out

What is wrong if a single person wins multiple contests? If Sachin performs well in multiple matches, does it mean that there was matchfixing or something like that? The same thing applies here. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread