Christine Pemberton would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://christinepemberton.me/ ] IndiRank: 50

Thoughts, feedback, input. All welcomed.

My blog is India-centric, with obviously a special focus on Delhi where I live with my Indian husband.  I blog about whatever moves me - whether it is to joy or to tears, to fury or or to laughter.  So, womens' issues, the environment, the (ahem) quirky side of India -  all of these feature largely.  Ditto travel and, well, India...

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hey Christine, I visited your blog. I should hv known frm ur IndiRank itself that you are a pro already!

You have nice collection of articles, you blog regularly and it looks good! Just an open question about the title. Doesn't 'Delhi Diary' limits your audience and gives a little off- topic idea of your blog? If you can, please add the archives widget. Rest is wonderful, you're doing great already. Good luck! :)

Christine Pemberton
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks, Jatin, for such kind feedback, and yes you put your finger on it.  have been wondering re the blog name, andhow to change it, and how much impact it would have.

Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Good luck, Christine. Wonder on that but more importantly, the correct image to your blog will also be reflected, I feel... :)