Narinder Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.desiyatri.com ] IndiRank: 37

Please give your feed back on my travel blog.

Narinder Singh
Narinder Singh
from Bengaluru
9 years ago

Hi. Desiyatri.com is my attempt at sharing my travel experiences. I travel frequently to Thailand, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Macau, and of course within India. I try to gather useful information about those places and share the same via desiyatri.com. I would be grateful for any suggestions on how to make desiyatri.com more useful for my readers.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hey Narinder, just visited your travel blog buddy. It's great. You have got everything covered there almost on the terms of budget, hotel reviews and food joints. I gather that you are probably targeting marketing through it.

Some suggestions from my side, it's totally cool just as it is also though.

• If you can have thumbnails or 1 photo appearing in the small window before you click on read the full post, it will be more attractive and might make more visitors click on it to know more.
  • As I said, you ave covered from moentary points. But if you could also include things to see in that city or town, that will be just great and 1 stop shop for everything about that place.
  • Also, if you can add the sub categories for the cities in terms of 'where to eat', 'where to live', 'what to do there', etc. it will be a lot helpful in terms of navigation and organization of your blog.

That said, I already subscribed to your blog so that I don't miss on my pointers about these places. Good luck! Keep travelling.

On another note, I also started a travel blog recently, please visit my profile and provide your review. Thanks! :)

Narinder Singh
Narinder Singh
from Bengaluru
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Jatin.

1. I will need to find the code for inserting thumbnails at "Cick to read full post". But I will try.

2. Things to do and places to see are covered in destination pages. But if I bring all that in the sidebar, the sidebar gets too long. I earlier had it like that but when the destinations covered grew, I had to change the navigation.

Actually, I left my day job in October 2013 and now doing blogging full time. Hopefully, in the next few months the blog design and presentation will improve.

And many thanks for subscribing.

Best Regards,

Narinder