Akanksha Saraswat would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://moralmodernandmiddleclass.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my blog

Akanksha Saraswat
Akanksha Saraswat
from Pune
9 years ago

this blog is dedicated to all the people out there..who are stuck in their clichéd everyday life...but are true ****ROCKSTARS**** in their alter egos...(Do you see a Mark Zuckerberg or a Beyonce..when you look at yourself in the mirror??...I do ..:-) The unusual but identifying stories of a middleclass girl trying to survive in this moral and modern world....:-)

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Mayur Hule
Mayur Hule
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey Akansha, I read your blog and it truly lives up to your blogspot address. Apparently you have intertwined a lot of international hoopla with Indian pop culture (yeah it includes moong dal halwa). I found a lot of interestingly related phenomenon in your posts, ranging from your dad's behavior and Amrish puri's character, to the motivation in a kabadi wala. Your writing is very easy going and presented with abrupt surprises. Keep up the good work!!

Akanksha Saraswat
from Pune
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Mayur for taking out some time from your busy schedule and reading the blog. You are comments are really motivating for me. Do read and provide your suggestion for coming posts too. It will help me in improvising the blog.