Eshara would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.fashiongossipnpopcorn.com ]

Check out my new blog and let me know our comments!

Eshara
Eshara
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Its a fun blog.. It has things I love reading about. Fashion,Gossip and Popcorn, Travelogue, Book Reviews,Short Stories, Designers.. Everything a girl wants :p

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
  • TLD is always welcome over a sub domain, but choice of TLD very poor.. Its should be short, single word best if not max 2 words, easy to remember and write without any spelling confusing !!! Your domain doesn't meet any..
  • Theme looks out dated, incompatible with wide screen displays.. Coloring may please your eyes, but they are not good as a reader point a view Cry
  • Can't comment about the subject since I am a big Zero on that..
  • Consider using read more tag to shorten the front page..

Thanks..

Eshara
Eshara
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks a lot for your time. I will try and incorporate the feedback. Since it is a brand new blog, this really helps! Thanks again

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
8 years ago

Its a support blog particularly since I am challenged when it comes to dressing.

Eshara
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Thanks Parwati for visiting our blog. We love helping out our readers dressing up and styling. Send us your details – the occasion, the budget (if you have one), the time, maybe some pictures of yourself (this is optional and will help us to tell you what will suit you best based on your body type) and anything that you may seem necessary (more is less, we love hearing from you) at fashiongossipnpopcorn@gmail.com. For any other queries also, don’t hesitate to send in details at the same address. Looking forward to hearing from you!