Yayawar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.yayawar.com ] IndiRank: 55

It would be an honour to get my travelogue reviewed by fellow bloggers

Yayawar
Yayawar
from Noida
9 years ago

Hello friends and seniors,

This is my first attempt at blogging and I have started my own travelogues based on the travels that I've made and will be making to Himalayas. The idea is to provide as much information as possible including driving directions and also provide a feast to the eyes with lots of pictures.

Indeed including more pitctures in a blog makes it a bit heavy and slow to load, but that I'd say is an occupational hazard. :)

It would be great to get the travelogue reviewed by fellow and seniors and I look forward to the ideas to improve the same.

Please do the honours! :)

Regards,

Yayawar

Replies 1 to 4 of 4

Mind blowing stuff sir.. Excellent website.. Great design.. and pictures are fantastic..

Only disapointment is the TLD, though it is always welcome to have a TLD but its just little dull to have your own name i suppose :(..

Great stuff.. Its been ages since I read a really great personal blog..

Carry on.. Wish you happy jounries.. Hope many more to come..

Yayawar
from Noida
9 years ago

Thanks for reviewing my travelogue sir! Smile

For the TLD, I go by the name of Yayawar for my travel tales only (in Bangla, you call it jajabor). My name is Neeraj Sinha and that's stated at about page (I do have a TLD by my own name tooWink, but that's not something that I update frequently and hence not for review).

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

মাথা তে আসেনি যে এটা বাংলা শব্দ ।অসাধারণ ওয়েব সাইট ।এক কথাযে, গুরু ফাটা ফাটি ।

Yayawar
Yayawar
from Noida
9 years ago

অনেক ধন্যবাদ

BTW.. I can't read Bangla.. Google to rescue! Wink

Yayawar
from Noida
9 years ago

And yes, You're right! Jajabor is an Assamese word. :)

Yayawar
Yayawar
from Noida
9 years ago

Anymore feedback please?

Yayawar
Yayawar
from Noida
9 years ago

May I request the veterans here to review my travelogue and provide feedback so as to improve it?

Thanks!