Guna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.blogya.in ] IndiRank: 15

Hi Please review my blog

Guna
Guna
from Chennai
15 years ago

Life is full of hypothesis. Many hypothesis make the life interesting. Like adding salt and spice to food, hypothesis adds different flavors and taste to life. Without hypothesis life will be boring with facts.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: I changed my blog slogan
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Ram Prasad
Ram Prasad
from Chicago
15 years ago

Hey Blogya,

I took a look at your blog, read through some of your posts.

1. I liked the way you have the post's top part showing, so that only the interested readers will read the full post.

2. The content is good, and fairly authoritatively written. I suggest that you put a little more of yourself in the "about me" section, as that will surely increase your readership.

3. It might be just me, but the blog's title is quite long. Ideally you want something a little shorter, more catchy and certainly something that can be remembered. The sentence you have would make a reasonable 'sub-heading'

4. I liked your sober color scheme, which suits the topics you write about.

You already have a good readership, so just keep up the good work. And do help the others here by critiquing their blogs and sharing your expertise.

Ram

Guna
Guna
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hi Ram,

Thanks for reviewing my blog.   It really motivates me.

By the way,  I visited your 'An experiment in Retirement'.  I have not yet fully read it, but get the idea of the blog. 

After seven years of non-stop running, I have taken a break to my career.  Last 3 months I did not go to 'job'.  But managed to do freelancing and consulting to look after my bread and butter. 

Some time I thought of going to job again, but my instinct always against joining the race again.

If you have any words for me or any article/blog you have written please send me the link(s).  I do not like to meet out my expenses by going to JOB again.

It is a war between my fear and instinct.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks

Ram Prasad
Ram Prasad
from Chicago
15 years ago

Hey Bogar,

Glad to hear your story. We are in similar boats, it looks like.

I will remember to send you a few posts from my blog, which might be particularly relevant.

My story: After getting an advanced degree (Ph.D) and working for 12 years, I decided that I wanted time more than money. (I saved up a little money, and decided to go on this 'break') I want to use the time to discover things, to slow down. Once the money comes down, I will go back to work.

That's what my blog "An Experiment in Retirement" is about. If you have any questions, feel free to send me email at ramnarasimhanATgmailDOTcom and I will respond in my blog.

Good luck,

Ram