Simran Bharti would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thepeopleandyou.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Review my blog- The People And You: Posts that i can add and people want to read

My blog- The People And You contains these pages:

PERSONLA BLOG:

As the name suggests, this blog is all about my personal life and how I view things from my perspective. It’s a way of expressing my feelings and emotions. Here I write about random things that come in my mind, My daily diary pages and posts the memories that I've captured in photographs. I write about incidents that have inspired me in several ways and incidents that piss me off. :-P But no matter how horrible it had been, we know we always get through the day. So, here i tell you how i got through them all because maybe somewhere someone else might be facing the same and he/she might need a piece of advice or maybe a different perspective to view the same.

IT'S A GIRL THING

It's a beauty page as well as an informative one. Here i post many beauty tips and home remedies related to hair loss, dark circles, pimple problem, etc etc etc. After all who likes all these. Also, i share FACTS related to women and their mindsets, etc

FOODIES, HERE PLEASE

For me, baking is happiness. When I feel low, I indulge myself so much in making a delicious cake that I forget about the rest of the world. This is how I feel good about myself, this is how I meditate. And this is the only reason why I’ve started this “food blog”.  I have been cooking since the past six years. I have experimented with a lot of cake recipes. I must confess that I wasn’t so passionate about baking/cooking earlier but when I started watching these shows on TLC and Star World (Nigella’s popular show, Master Chef *You guys must know about it as well*, Rachel Allen’s Bake, Nigella’s bite, Cake Boss, Fabulous Bakes, Ultimate cake off, etc.), it was then when i felt inspired. Their passion inspired me and this is how I learnt to bake and cook (Well, I’m working on that) via these shows and internet. The idea of creating a food blog had never occurred to me until my sister suggested me to create one. My friends and family love my bake stuff and I keep posting pictures of the cake, cookies and other dishes that I try at my home on social networking sites so I thought why not share it with other foodies too. My page “Foodies, here please!” is for those who LOVE to experiment with their baking/cooking skills and bring out the chef within themselves. I post recipes of my successful experiments and also “Baking Tips” that I think might be helpful to the starters.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: I need to add more posts to my fashion and food pages