Rajneesh Kashyap would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://trystwithmiles.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

New to the blogging, waiting to hear some feedback even if they are brutal! - Tr

Rajneesh Kashyap
Rajneesh Kashyap
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi folks,

I am new to the bloggers community.I mostly write about travel and have recently started learning some photography skills with my basic point and shoot camera. So far have recived commnets only from friends which were positives (and well, friends would always say so :P), and though it did boost my confidence, I feel i should get some neutral and unbiased views from the fellow, experienced bloggers!

So now i think I would drop my gaurds down to take some brutal hits - All comments "Good, bad or ugly" are welcome. And really appreciate your time in advance!

Thanks once again folks!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Anju
Anju
from Kerala
9 years ago

Hey Rajneesh

Here is what I think of your blog..... *long pause to invoke suspense* Its actually not that bad..

But its too personal,maybe. I mean its the kind of blog that your friends would read and relate with. Maybe if you could flesh it out a bit more. Like you went to Wayanad with your friends. Give us an intro about them, so they seem more human than just faceless nameless people. Read your work like an outside would read it.  As of now it feel likes going through someone's Facebook album. You need more drama. 

Your photos, some I feel are nice. But some of them are out of focus and dull. Maybe don't upload the blurry ones? You could try invest in a tripod if u have a shaky hand while using low shutter speed. And research a bit more about picture composition. 

I liked the Flower Lady pic the best. Maybe you could try some software to try and make some of the colour pop in the other pics. If you're not against editing your pics. I feel really beautiful pics look even more splendid with a tiny bit of editing. 

I would defnitely read your blog again. But like I said try not to make it seem like a diary entry or a list of things you did. Give it some life.

Keep bloggin! 

Rajneesh Kashyap
Rajneesh Kashyap
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hey Anju,

First of all, thanks alot for taking out time to review my blog. I wasnt expecting such a thorough one, I thought most will say "Its alright" , "I need to post more often" , "get a better theme" . You know just the superficial ones. But I am glad It wasnt so when I read your comments.Now if I think of my posts, your comments make a lot of sense.

I would work on these and keep them in mind when I draft my next post.

Regarding the photos, I had been pathetic around cameras until recently, I hated clicking pics while I was travelling so did not reallly have a lot to add to my posts. With that said, I am working on my photography skills and and the next step would be to learn photo editing.In the meanwhile i will revisit the pics i have posted and remove the blurry ones like one i remmeber on top of my head - the Indian Bisons.

I am gonna copy your comments and keep it handy somwhere so that I would remmeber to not make the same mistakes the next time. Once again really really appreciate it. I could use some help here to get better as i plan to pen down my travel expereinces although writing doesnt come naturally to me. I would really like you to visit my blog and share your comments whenever its possible for you.

Thanks alot Anju.