Preetha Datta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://preethadatta.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 28

Vaguely Random Teenager seeks Reviews for her mundane, and hyper - active blog.

Preetha Datta
Preetha Datta
from NOIDA
9 years ago

Hello there, another-stranger-crawling-through-the-labryinth-that-is-the-internet.

How are you! Bovine Chronicles, my blog, is so random, it will make your head go around. Check it out - give me reviews! 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Anju
Anju
from Kerala
9 years ago

Hey hey Vaguely Random Teenager

I read your blog and its really fun. It sorta reminded me of me when I started blogging. But some of your posts are way more organized than mine used to be. 

Your blog is fun and young and it makes me feel younger. Thewhole layout sort of doesn't go with the content, I feel. It feels too serious. But other than that, good work... 

I liked the Types Of Students post the best. And is the pic of Lilly Singh in it totally random or do you follow her? Cos I'm really addicted to her videos.

Preetha Datta
Preetha Datta
from NOIDA
9 years ago

Aww thank you! I went through yours as well. It was pretty cool! I do follow Superwoman. One love Superwoman, that is a wrap, annnd Zoop!

Yatin
Yatin
from Delhi
9 years ago

I really like your madness. The way you present your post without thinking too much is superb. I think we need more nerds like youWink Your blog is fresh and majestic. I also like fun elements in blog. You have given a tight slap to all boring blogs. 

We all have childish element within us, but we try to cover with all bullshit. You have not killed your burning child within you. Keep it up, buddy

Preetha Datta
from NOIDA
9 years ago

:D 

Thanks. Although it probably helps that I am seventeen, and mentally though, I stopped growing at ten. I can still talk Pokémon if you want me to! :P