Naveen Bachwani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Review my blog: GreyMatter

Naveen Bachwani
Naveen Bachwani
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hello, People.

I am a blogger from Bombay (yes, Ive heard about its name change). And, when I'm not at my day job or running behind my kids, you'll find me peering at my computer screen, churning out a blog post or two.

I currently author multiple blogs, one of which is :GreyMatter - Life, Work, Technology and more...

Have a look, and tell me what you think.  Comments and criticisms welcome.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: URL change
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Naveen : First off congrats on having kids and successfully running THREE blogs at the same time! I know blogs are like kids.. As IndiBlogger.in says " Feed your blog or it will die" LOL

Very nice clean and consistent blogs.. maybe pictures of your kids in the "Tidbits" should help .. You have specific categories on what you write.. that helped me a lot in quickly understanding your content interest!

Again.. very nice content

Pallavi Baruah
Pallavi Baruah
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Naveen : I think you have got great thoughts going .. :) Thanks for sharing. Am bookmarking this.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

@Naveen Bachwani - welcome to the forum, my friend! Smile

A little tip - ask for a seperate review for each of your blogs, that's the only way the reviews would be associated with the blogs in your profile.

Naveen Bachwani
Naveen Bachwani
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Thanks, Renie.  And thanks for the tip too.

I thought the headline "Three blogs..." made for more interesting content.  Have included the links to all the blogs, in any case.

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@Renie : Stop badgering Naveen LOL!

Naveen Bachwani
Naveen Bachwani
from Mumbai
13 years ago

:) Thanks all for the comments.  Have made the necessary changes...

@naveen ji, great informative content very meticulously written. 

in one word, enviable blog.