Deepika Khosla would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog

Deepika Khosla
Deepika Khosla
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Being healthy all my life and then suddenly falling prey to innumerable diseases, thyroid being the major, I decided to blog about my weight loss journey (read: fitting into those pretty clothes). Butterandbutts talks about health and fitness, and is currently brewing fashion & food reviews.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

Hi Deepika,

The layout is very nice. The logo and the banner look very professional. Colour scheme is very impressive. Font and colour scheme direct attention of the reader to the content. The content is very informative and very well written (from my limited knowledge on related things). Usage of hyperlinks is very effective.

Overall, your website looks perfect to me. There is only one suggestion - when you're using pictures in your post, may be you should try to resize them first (using any simple image editor), unless you really want the users to zoom in. For your case, the content width should be around 500px and so you can resize your pictures to fit the width (height in proportion). This will reduce the size of the image, and hence the loading time of your pages.

Keep writing and sharing! Good luck.

Also, when you get time, please visit my website and let me know your feedback. Smile

Regards

Jay

Deepika Khosla
Deepika Khosla
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Jay,

Thanks for reviewing my blog. Much appreciated. Will incorporate your feedback on the image size. 

I saw your website. It is indeed very informative. Loved the post on 10 things to dump in 2015. That and the layout is very clean, making user experience very smooth. 

Good work! 

Regards,

Deepika 

Thank you, Deepika! Smile