Doc2poet would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://nerdyindian.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 45

Please review my Blog...

Doc2poet
Doc2poet
from Delhi
9 years ago

मैं शायर तो नहीं , पर इन जज़्बात का इस काग़ज़ से ज़रूर कोई नाता है...

के लोग समझ पाते नहीं जो एहसास, वो अनायास ही इसपर उतर आता है...

I have been writing for a while now but only recently came up with this blog. It is basically everything that comes to my mind. I like poetry and it happens to find a place in almost every post. You can say a lot in just a few words with poetry...love it. My blog is also about the things people tend to miss on first sight like the historical magnifience of India, Indian Army , Our forgotten heroes and much more. They are not being given what they truely deserves. As of now, I am not sure what my next post wil be or how this blog will turn out. But one thing is certain...that you will be intrigued to read it. Please review my blog and keep in touch...Would love to hear from you.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: इस मौके पर एक शेर याद आ गया...
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Arun Pancholi
Arun Pancholi
from Indore
7 years ago

great heart touching lines ..... :)

Doc2poet
Doc2poet
from Delhi
7 years ago

Thank yiu Arun:-)

Geethika Simma
Geethika Simma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

really nice with strong topics. love to see more from you.

check out my blog and review it, please!

Doc2poet
from Delhi
7 years ago

Beautiful blog you got there Geethika...Loved it especially the poems...Nice to see some inpiring quotes too...couldn't go through the articles and stories but would love to catchup soon...Keep blogging...Wishes :-)

sanjeev jha
sanjeev jha
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Really cool poems on your blog.

कभी ख़ुशी मिली, कभी आँसू, के तक़दीर बड़ी सयानी है;

Doc2poet
from Delhi
7 years ago

Thank you Sanjeev :-)

Shubhankar Sharma
Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
7 years ago

Beautiful writing 

Doc2poet
from Delhi
6 years ago

Thank you Shubhankar:-)

Sabiha Khan
Sabiha Khan
from Pune
6 years ago

Very nice lines

PiyushGoel
PiyushGoel
from GrNoida
6 years ago

sir plan to dehradun...

i am from gr noida and if you do not mind pl mention mobile no( mykar2un@gmail.com).