from Bangalore
9 years ago

Here is the new Indi Happy Hour Contest. Enjoy. Link

Replies 21 to 40 of 216 Ascending
Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Got the 2 mugs worth 250 each!No shot glasses or anythng else!#sad. This mugs are 250 each?Sealed

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

So, almost fifty percent happened in real Tongue out what we said above.

cmvt
from Vishakapatnam
9 years ago

Same here just got two over priced coffee mugs.

Sorry but I prefer vodka over coffee, send me them shotsCool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

you got only the mugs? o.O

Received the hamper, it's worth only 500/-...only 2 coffee mugs! Undecided No shot glasses or anything.... 

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Now I am like:chalo kuch bhi ho uske andar,at least wo deliver karne aa jaye!!Yell

People received it,complained; new items are being despatched!But where is mine Cry

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Courier boy ghar le ke gaya hoga vo bhi ye samajhke ke isme kuch zyada valuable items hoga...waise tho usko baad me asliyath patha chalaa hoga then he must have resigned from his duty for a life time Laughing

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
9 years ago

Or maybe committed suicide.. Tongue out

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Now, hunt the treasure Money mouthLaughing

Pritha Banerjee
Pritha Banerjee
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Really happy knowing that each entry gets a voucher. But, haven't the 100 entries already been submitted by now?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Yes, only first 100 valid entries get the hamper. And those 100 bloggers already got an email saying that their hamper will be dispatched soon.

Purba Chakraborty
Purba Chakraborty
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Got the hamper just now. Liked the coffee mugs. Hoping to get some interesting stuff in the remaining 400 INR. Thank you IB, TOI and HU Smile

Pooja Gupta
Pooja Gupta
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Received the hamper today and was surprised to see items worth so less value. Two cups and two shot glasses only. I would have felt more proud to drink tea in a cup branded IndiBlogger. But I am happy that Indiblogger has resolved the issue and we will get some other unuseful items worth 400. I am not looking forward to this one. I am so so happy guys that I got my new iphone 6 plus 64 GB with funding of 18K from FK vouchers. Thank you IB you made it possible.

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
9 years ago

Received the Hamper and happy to receive ,thanks IB and G.I.L .

Roohi Bhatnagar
Roohi Bhatnagar
from Birmingham
9 years ago

Recieved my hamper worth Rs 800/- not much impressed with the merchandize though.. I have seen far interesting stuffs on their site.. I wish they had given the regular vouchers instead.. hope to get something good in the remaming 400.. DO I sound greedy??? Tongue out

HH what have you done to me!!!!

Sri Ramani
Sri Ramani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Received the hamper...Thanks IB, TOI and HU!!!

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I just received my hamper! Thanks IB Team and TOI and HU! :)

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
9 years ago

What was in the hamper ??

Received the hamper just now. Thanks TOI, IB and HU

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow!I dont know whether I should consider myself lucky or unlucky:-/ Haven't receive anything yet!

Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Dear All,

We know, we know! Happily Unmarried made a mistake and dispatched hampers worth Rs 800 instead of Rs 1200. They are taking care of it and you will have the balance Rs 400 worth of stuff very soon! 

Sorry about this :( We got to know of the goof up only yesterday and acted upon it immediately.. so so so sorry! 

Cheers,

Team IB

Cool

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

CoolMoney mouth

Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thank you for looking into this, Swati! Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I'd have preferred a giant 6 litre mug.

:)

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Haaa haaa haaaa  ji...yes summer is coming and 6 litre mug is useful for cool shower Wink

Pragati Bidkar
Pragati Bidkar
from Pune
9 years ago

Did anyone get any notice that the package was coming?

I suppose a set of 6 mugs would have sufficed? I just dread getting the plaster bust :D

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Safety precaution? And waiting for 6 LitterMugs! Cool

umang
umang
from faridabad
9 years ago

i hope the issue is soughted for winners but I doubt on how many would have raised a point if value was greater than 1200.

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
9 years ago

The Great Indian Penny-pincher !!!Tongue out

Hope what Oindrila says comes true ,since I have been singing praises of their merchandise much before winning the hamper .

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I am feeling sorry for the bloggers that hamper turned out to be like this. I am sure IB will something about it. At the same time I am feeling not bad for not being selecetd for this. Somehow this frustration is much more than not being selected.

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Received the hamper today! Smile Thank you, TOI & IB! I have a feeling they're going to courier us a T-shirt or something separately. That should take the total to 1200. Perhaps we all should wait before we lambast TOI? 

Pragati Bidkar
from Pune
9 years ago

Wishful thinking! There is no official communication as such about this..

Ankita S
Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
9 years ago

what a useless gift hamper :(

Received the goodies! Ive tweeted the pics.

It's already declared to be of less value than 1.2k. So can't comment on that. Nevertheless, it's a nice feeling to receive something when it has almost slipped out of your mind.

But IB should investigate the matter further. It's like compromising blogging and bloggers for just anything free. 

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

But according to your tweet, "Awesome Stuff" ? :P

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
9 years ago

@Tanishq Laughing Yes, I am happy with whatever I received. I will not call it useless. I don't know why coffee mugs would go useless for somebody. And at the first place, we all agreed to just merchandise from happilyunmarried. No one demanded a specific product before writing the post. So complaining  coffee mugs are useless after receiving them is not fair. However, the total value of the products being lesser than what was promised is not right. That was my point. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

you are right...the coffee mugs are probably the only useful thing in that useless site ( HU )...i saw quite a bit of childish stuff in that site...so i dont mind coffee mugs...maybe they can send another one with the remaining amt. the shot glass is btw useless..i'll use it as candle stand :s

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
9 years ago

@ND, candle stand is a nice idea. I was wondering what to do with them Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread