Rahul would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://myandroidphone.in/ ] IndiRank: 74

Spend few moments to review this fresh Android Niche blog

Rahul
Rahul
from Bareilly
9 years ago

Did I heard Android Niche? Yes, My Android Phone shorts for MAP is a fresh blog born this year. My Android Phone features Best Android Apps and Games with personal reviews, Android Wallpapers Collections, and Mobile Accessories Collections. Cool

And this blog is waiting for you to review, yeah seriously,.!!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Vineet Kumar
Vineet Kumar
from Delhi
9 years ago

From the looks of it, your blog doesn't seem to be so "niche" to me. :P And even though you seem to be a pro blogger I would still try to post my views.

Your blog have a huge collection of articles on a broad categories.

The theme is white with red hues all over and gives a good contrast on eyes. I don't necessarily favour downloading apk files though, since downloading an app from play store have many advantages both for the downloader as well as the app developer (which I can write about if required).

Inclusion of TTPod on your blog was appreciated since I too use it as my default music player and really like the app. :)

All the best. (I could use some help reviewing my blog too).

Rahul
Rahul
from Bareilly
8 years ago

Thanks for the review Vineet. I am agree with the support of developer and stop post APK's on my blog. BTW about niche I am personally thinks that I am getting overflow from it too. well thanks again. I will do review your blog too. ;)