Swati Bassi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://dreamerswati.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Request for review of my blog

Swati Bassi
Swati Bassi
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I am a newbie to blogging world.

My blog expresses my thoughts, feelings, things i see around my life.

I am on a continuous learning process. Most of my time is spend on reading books.

This blog is cathartic to me, helping in bringing out the inner feelings. Connecting with like minded people, learning their stories is very inspiring.

(Being a new person to blogging world, i request a very genuine feedback, which will help me improve further)

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
YASH KUMAR
YASH KUMAR
from GHAZIABAD
9 years ago

It is a great blog......

I am also new to the blogging.....

"I feel that you should write more about yourself like about your education, hobbies etc......"

Your way of expressing the things through writing is very good....

Please keep sharing the articles....

Thankyou

Yash

Swati Bassi
Swati Bassi
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Yash.

Shall work on your advice

Vikas Arora
Vikas Arora
from Delhi
8 years ago

Nice to see your blog. I found you have created many categories in your blog and as a technical guy in blogging field I can understand its very difficult to write in various niche. Anyway there are few things that I think every blogger follow -

• Keep writing useful, unique and intresting
  • Allow guest bloggers to share their stuff
  • Ask for other bloggers to link back to your blog

Swati Bassi
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Thanks a lot Vikas, for the useful tips.

Arun Gautham
Arun Gautham
from Vellore
8 years ago

'We need to broaden our horizons and think with a better understanding otherwise hazards like HIV/AIDS will completely engulf our planet.'

very true Swati. Thanks for sharing. 

Nice to see your Blog... good keep it upLaughing

Keep blogging....

Anoop Bhandari
Anoop Bhandari
from Chandigarh
8 years ago

Just visited your blogspot blog and find it very interesting. the way you express your words and feelings is awesome nice work and having decent amount of traffic too though maximum of them is from Indiblogger it self. I think you should try to fetch the articles to Google Webmaster to get the traffic from Search Engines. But yeah great work Swati...