Siddhant Jain would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for feedback on my blog on Technology

Siddhant Jain
Siddhant Jain
from Delhi
9 years ago

Hi guys , I have started writting a blog on technology and would like you pepople to visit it and give me some feedbackk about the same . give me suggesstions and my errors 

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Your choice of colour for the background is annoying. Try read word-for-word on a 1080p desktop widescreen panel and you'll know what I am talking about. The choice of font is just bad. Is it 409 mb or 409 MB?? There's a difference- Mb and MB. If you don't have a product in your hand, then what you're writing is not a review. 

You should have an image and an excerpt on the front page rather than the entire article. This way people can see multiple articles without scrolling unnecessarily. Also, put photos next to each other in a thumbnail as much as possible to avoid unnecessary scrolling. Those who want to see the larger image will obviously click on it. Honestly, there are a lot of so-called tech blogs that does the same thing, but its nothing more than re-writing specs and press releases. Some people even use photos from other sites too.  Those HTC One M9 photos are ripped off from this link. http://www.stuff.tv/in/htc/one-m9/review-0 . You can't just use other people's photos. What's worse is that you've hotlink this image, that too from a site's CDN. You're using their bandwidth. Do you even know basic internet etiquettes??

If you think that I am being  obnoxious and rude, imagine how I feel when I see my genre is being polluted by people who don't even know what they're doing, but they're still doing it anyways. tech bloggers in India are a not a respected bunch because of so much crap that's around, and the worst part is people don't work on it to improve. If you do it, that's great. But you shouldn't have done all this if you have any love for tech writing. If people are doing all this crap just because they have too much time, then they just need to either work hard and do it right or should just get a job. Choice is yours. You either improve or just do the same crap that a lot of people do.