IndiChange Contest - Earth Is Calling: Get trees planted in your name

Blog about the simple changes one should make in their day-to-day routine to make this world a cleaner, greener place! Winners get a tree planted in their name.

Details here - Earth Is Calling

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Topic details added.
1-20
21-24
Replies 1 to 20 of 24 Ascending

Congratulations to everyone who got a tree planted on their name. May the trees and your names live longer

Sweta Biswal
Sweta Biswal
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

It feels good to have a tree planted in my name...if only they would reveal the location...

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants too. Laughing Atleast you can expect your names to live longer than yourself with these trees planted in your names. Hoping that these too don't end up being scapegoats to more "development" agendas. :P

And since I missed writing for this one, I shall plant another mango tree in a pot to climb up on it after a couple of years to pluck mangoes.=))

Tanishq
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Haha

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Your tree will break if you climb it. Tongue out

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

r, it'll be a MANGO TREE.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

But a mango tree in a pot can't bear your weight. Tongue out

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hearty Congratulations to all Winners as well as the participants. You all are Uber-Cool ... Green-revolutionaries .

Tennyson
Tennyson
from Cochin
8 years ago

Congrats to all, and thanks :) And I was wondering about the location too :D

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Congratulations everyone, I would love to see these trees! Inditeam, can we have permission to know about them, their location? :)

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
8 years ago

Congratulations everyone! Now there are 35 more trees thanks to the bloggers :)

Congratulations! Yes, it will be nice to know where they are being planted. 

Purba Chakraborty
Purba Chakraborty
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up. Really delighted that a tree will be planted in my name. Thanks IB and GreenYatra Smile

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Yayyy feels good to be amongst runners up list..I must admit that the topic was quite inspiring and relevant.. Thanks IB team and greenyatra.. :)

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Wow! Thank you so much IB Team and Green Yatra! Feeling great that my post will be a part of the GY's FB page and contribute towards creating an impact! Congratulations to all the winners! Great work! :)

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Where are the trees being planted???Can I atleast get a tree badge for being the runner Coolup?

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Congratulations to all Winners and Runners-Up. 

It feels good to move towards a greener planet, a tree at a time. 

Thanks Team IB and the kind folks at Green Yatra. Smile

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Oh no, I absolutely forgot about this one. Please don't close this contest till tomorrow, I need time to write & I really want to participate . Team IB kindly keep the submit link open for two more days. 

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Comon guys! Submit more posts. Its an amazing way to educate your readers about how important this is for generations to come.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

I would have participate if it was a mango tree and if they had promised to send me mangoes from my tree every year Tongue out

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

R, what about Watermelon?

Yes, post done Laughing.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
8 years ago

What about Chocolate Tre?  ;)

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
8 years ago

Great initiative anyway.

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
8 years ago

Finally got around to submitting an entry. (49 entries and counting .... 9 hours to go)

May be they will change the rules and plant a tree each for every entry. Innocent Smile

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I'm not very clear on what exactly do we need to write. Anybody help?

Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
9 years ago

Blog about the simple changes one should make in their day-to-day routine to make this world a cleaner, greener place! 

sarah malik
sarah malik
from New Delhi
9 years ago
Will try and write for this one. Am not much into botany and gardening, it would be a good idea to let someone plant a tree on behalf of me:p
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

Thanks for bringing this topic to our notice here. I am a Sustainable Living enthusiast and I WANT to write a post on this topic. 

1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread