Collaboration! Come, let's work together!

Leena
Leena
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hello all Bloggers! 

Hope you are having an awesome, cool rainy day! I'm at my best when having my hot cuppa tea and hogging some freshly made bhajiyaas.. Ideas click and I'm here to share it with you all! 

I'm Leena, 21 a Fashion Blogger from Mumbai and have been blogging since the last 8 months . I'm proud to say that in such a shortspan, I have worked with 5 Fashion Brands and 3 International assignments. Now I'm looking out for some Co- Bloggers to work with on a blog post. I'm still blank for ideas and would mutually decide with the Blogger. So anyone up for this idea? I want someone preferably from Mumbai. So if you are one and keen to working with me feel free to mail me at leenasingbal@gmail.com and if you have someone in mind, pls let them know about me! I cant wait to hear back! :) 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending
Sandeep Nandi
Sandeep Nandi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey what's up .... hope you are having great time...

Have been blogging since the last 6 months and worked with one of the leading Fashion Retail.. loved your idea of Co-blogging... so do let me know.. if you are good with B'lore Bloggers Smile 

DO write me on muffinsonstyle@gmail.com

Leena
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hello Hi! Its time to connect! Kindly whatsapp me on +918898316055. Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Blog. :) 

Rakesh Ranjan
Rakesh Ranjan
from Deoghar
8 years ago

www.giveawaydose.in

Leena
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hello Hi! Its time to connect! Kindly whatsapp me on +918898316055. Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Blog. :) 

Leena
Leena
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Vidya Gupta.. Thanks so much! Yes looking forward to your mail! :)

Vidya Gupta
Vidya Gupta
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Leena - sounds interesting and congratulations on your successful blogging stint.  

Leena
from Mumbai
8 years ago

LockSign in to reply to this thread