vandana jain would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://jainvandana2552.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Feel free to review

vandana jain
vandana jain
from surat
8 years ago

So to begin with, my blog is an excerpt from the things that i have come across in my life. Be it on a daily basis in the medical school I attend or just something natural that might happen to anyone of us on a basis as natural as breathing.

Please feel free to read through the posts. Comments and criticism welcomed.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

"jainvandana2552" reminds me of the good old 90s when people used to have emails like that! pre-gmail era! all using Hotmail or yahoo. MSN chat was around. Geocities was around. The time of the Q3A!!! But the domain name is something that should be easy enough to type.  I've seen a lot of people writing content in a way that it looks more like a script for a youtube video with a cliche introduction. Yours is to the point so that's good. Just that have the social sharing bar either at the top or the bottom of the article. Give credit to the original source of the pictures (for example the background) in the footer. But if you plan on making your own, have something where the actual subject is either towards the left or the right. This way widescreen users can see the detail towards the sides. In the main page, only have 1 featured image and an excerpt of the content. This way, more articles can be seen, lesser time to scroll down and lesser bounce rate. People who are interested will and open the article or else will check the older one. Just have an excerpt written in a way that it tempts the user to open it (but not in a scoop whoop way). Some of your posts are short, so that can be kept as an exception. For some reason, I cannot see ALL the image on the popular posts bar towards the right. 

vandana jain
vandana jain
from surat
8 years ago

Thank you so much The sorcerer for the great reviews. I will keep in mind the changes you suggested and do them in some time. As for the name I am a 90's kid so why not show off a little. Thanks again. :)