champati manikanta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vidyanaukri.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Indian youth review my blog need feedback

My blog is about rural youth,indian culture and heritage,Indian governance Ocassionally i will come out with good south indian recipes.

My blog is my experience my blog is my passion. Help me out review need some feedback.

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: some mistakes
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

How women are* discriminated. Check up on your grammar.  No space between the last word and punctuation. The first letter of first word in the first sentence is in capitals, including in blog titles. Missing articles in some sentences. Example "The" before "Supreme court". Stuff like that. 

The theme design is....different. Looks to be more suited for a FAQs list rather than blogs.

No space between the last word and punctuation. The first letter of first word in the first sentence is in capitals, including in blog titles. Missing articles in some sentences. Example "The" before "Supreme court". Stuff like that.

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

Thank you sir i am from non english background. I will rectify my mistakes. I don't have enough knowledge about computers trying to improve my blog appearance.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

There's a browser app called Grammarly. It will help you with grammar and spell checks. It's not perfect, but it will take you towards the right direction. Once you understand the mistake Grammarly points out, eventually you'll get it right. You're doing a good job considering a lot of people copy from other sites despite knowing the basics, and here you are not giving up by having original content. That's important. So, keep at it! 

Thank you sir. 

Grammarly is much better sir. I tried it and now I can rectify many grammar mistakes.

Oh! many of my friends suggested me for long posts even I can't express my feeling in a short form. I am very new to blogging just started blogging before 2 weeks. If any mistakes you identify in my blog say it frankly I will rectify it. Thank you... for your suggestion...

Santanu D.
Santanu D.
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Hi Buddy, I would just a one thing, block your domain name, instead of free blogspot one. :)

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

I have my own website  www.vidyanaukri.in I purchased it new to computers and internet trying hard to do something. I just use blogspot for my blog in next 1 or 2 months I'll link it with my blogspot.

I purchased it from go daddy. I had my own business so I can't focus on all the stuff within no time I'll be back. Thank you for your advice

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

I just posted a new forum topic you can help me with your valuable suggestions sir....

One month journey in the world of Blogging feeling awesome....

Feel free to express help me out need some FeedbackInnocent

sm
from india
8 years ago

hI it is very easy to link your blogspot to your domain name site go for it .

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

Going to do it within a short time thank you very much for your valuable suggestion my friend..Laughing

My youtube channel is going to start busy in that work...Tongue out