Sunee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ideasuandme.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Am an upcoming blogger struggling to get traffic and comments!!

Sunee
Sunee
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hola...

My blog is all about health, beauty, fitness @home with saving money. I am writing some posts related to this. I am not sure if it is reaching anyone outhere. Can you help me in reviewing this? And suggesting were and what i can improve on?

Would be greatful to get true comments! So that i can work on it l.

Thanks in advance.

For Ideas u and me

Sunee

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

If you plan on making this as a part-time or full-time work and have it as a professionally written content, you have a lot of work.

The theme is bland. You're using MS Paint for some of the featured images. The entire post is on the home page rather than having an excerpt and a featured image per post on the main site. The post title doesn't describe the actual content. Not sure why you use bold fonts with highlights and also fonts with a different colour. The flow of language is too casual. From the looks of it and even considering the site's name, it doesn't reflect health, beauty, fitness at (U...@... don't be lazy by using SMS lingo) home at all. 

I can say things like get a better theme,  better website name, having your own domain name, but what's the point. You should first form a proper style of writing and presenting content. It needs to reflect a good level of discipline, yet attract people to open and read it. People who search for the topic you're writing at need advice, need helpful tips, dos and don't. What they can or can not do. steps that somewhat reflect similar actions as done in gym. exercise for people who work at home. But you have to find a proper style of writing rather than story writing. People who search on this topic don't want stories. They want solutions. You need to work on proper titles too. At any time, did you google search for "saving money @ home" or "tips @ home"?  That itself will give you the idea of where your post ends up. As a crash course, read well-known websites that post on such topics. See how it's written, presented and how it attracts people to check out the article and the complete content is put in front.   

Sunee
Sunee
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi,

Thanx a lot for the reply, s u r correct. Also how can i get images which are not copyrighted?

Will try to amend the said things. About story writing, probably that isnt wrong but hav to change writing style here and there.

Thanks in advance

Sunee

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thanks* you* are* I* isn't* have* and '!'.

You must get it right. It doesn't make a good impression and people will not give you much importance. Even if you're typing from your phone. How much time do you think you might have saved at the expense of making it a bit difficult and annoying for the other person to read it? You have to start from somewhere, so at least implement it in your day-to-day typing. Use some other software that wouldn't pixelate on corners. Something like gimp! Or take photos of your own and use it. 

Anita Ayela
Anita Ayela
from Issaquah
8 years ago

First things first... please capitalize your 'i' throughout your blog!! And remember that a sentence starts with a capital letter, even after an exclamation mark '!'. The content as such is not written in an interesting way. Maybe, you should hire someone to write for you. I'm sorry for this negative and harsh comment. Hope this helps you in making your blog better. Thanks.

Sunee
Sunee
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi @Anita Ayela, thanks for your valuable feedback. Sure will try to work on each and everything you suggested. Thanks a lot again for your time.

Regards

Sunee

Anoop Bhandari
Anoop Bhandari
from Chandigarh
8 years ago

Nothing more to say just follow the steps that Anita and the otehr guy had told you and please it is very much necessary if you are taking Blogging as a full time or even part time hobby but you have to look forward for a better domain name with some good headlines so that people may attract towards the article and open it and read it...

#GBU