Agraj Agrawal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.gadgetkeeday.com/ ]

Please review my tech blog

Agraj Agrawal
Agraj Agrawal
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Hello Indi Team and other respected Members I am Agraj Agrawal and I started blogging 3 months back. Since I am New to the blogging and coding I always feel doubtful that my blog is upto the standards.Please review my blog

I am very thankful for your reviews

Thanks

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Why file articles under 'uncategorized'?

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Honestly, there are many tech news websites out there. The content that you have is nothing really out of the ordinary. Generic content like news is useful only when you have a certain reader base out of content that you uniquely prepare. But why would they read your content and not the ones from known and regularly updated websites? There are certain grammar mistakes. They could be fixed easily if you proof-read them. Punctuation marks, missing articles in certain sentences, too much space between the article and the image, pictures are either press shots, rendered images or images taken from other websites. You're new to blogging, and that's fine. I started mine as an archive because I used to post my content in tech forums and I didn't want some lamer to plagiarize content, but that's changed and now its 5 years since I am running my site. If you really are serious about running a website, then you have to give your 100% and do something that other sites don't so that people read your content. Then start having generic content like news to keep existing reader base engaged. 

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
8 years ago

+1..

Well Said..