Anoop Bhandari would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.smartphoneandprice.com ]

Hey I am looking for the feedback about my blog "Smartphone And Price" Please He

Anoop Bhandari
Anoop Bhandari
from Chandigarh
8 years ago

This blog Smartphone And Price is started by keeping in mind the view to provide the information about the upcoming and latest recently launched smartphones launch date, full specifications and price in various currencies of different countries of world.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

There are many websites out there that does the same. Why would people follow yours and not the ones they regularly follow? You should ask yourself that question because many of the well-known websites got themselves established in 2005-2010. Highlighting specs, launch date, MSRP from different countries, etc. is nothing great. Even shopping websites have systems where people can compare specs with each other and even have regularly updated price. GSM Arena has been doing this since ages.I am assuming you want the website to grow. But you need to understand that you need to do something and do it consistently. There are even websites are around since the late 90s. Now it's hard to stay afloat, let alone compete. Even mainstream websites in India are having a tough time (they write similar content which eventually brought down a significant amount of traffic and eventually shut down or just post generic press releases). Some of those sites post actual product shots from Expos and launch events even when it happens in India. So, official product shots/rendered images don't get as much attention. You need to brainstorm and get something that will make your website stand out. Or else it's just going to be one of those sites where only a handful of people around you will know about the site. 

You need to have good and unique content to get traffic from a much larger audience, then use such news to keep your existing user base more engaged in your website. Get a good idea that will be a primary content. You need to get a better logo. There are so many online logo makers and guides to make your own logos. The edges of the font and phone is pixelated. It looks like it's made in MS Paint.  I clicked on the disclaimer, and it's anything but a disclaimer. You posted 'blog cum website'...a blog is a type of a website. Specs, official product images from images, official promo videos are usually allowed to be used by anyone because they get PR in exchange. But it's not copyright material. Using pictures taken by site owners and its people is a copyright material. But it's customary to backlink them as a news source/ image source so that its considered as a 'fair usage' as long as images are not altered in any way. 

I thought I'll find some unique content under 'ask our experts' but I need to fill up a form. By the time I get a reply, I can easily google out many websites having roundup articles linking to their own reviews and analysis & eventually make a choice. Most likely I'll get a much better response from Facebook groups too. There's a lot of "you might want to read" links in the middle of the content. Why would someone go from one content to another in the middle of reading? Just have something towards the bottom, usually above the comment section. But you're having info links referral there rather than having your own content being circulated.  

There's also this: 

2nPd3Ip.pngWhy not just have a simple table instead????Remove the fillers on the footer. Hashbrute hack bots always try to gain access through sites and WordPress is usually one of their favorites. Its simply giving away information it needs to try to do the needful. Also get a security plugin. I use WP Security. Follow the instructions there and make it harder for bots. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

BTW, two different names here. Yours and the actual site owner/writer- Anoop Bhandari. When I did a google image search, it lead me to a twitter feed and some other profiles as well. Really now? If you're not being true over here and having some aunty's picture with a different name, why would anyone have that trust? That's not even a nickname.