Vlogging Contest: The power of constructive parenting

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
8 years ago

Vlog an interactive experience with your kids to win Flipkart Vouchers and Lego sets

Details: https://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=173

Replies 1 to 20 of 107 Ascending
Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
8 years ago

Ah, finally! Better late than never! Thanks IB & Colgate!

Suman Lata
Suman Lata
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Thanks IB and Colgate for voucher!

Atlast! Thank you IB and Colgate for the voucher.

Srinidhi TG
Srinidhi TG
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks for the voucher, IB and Colgate! Special thanks to Swati for replying to all the reminders :)

Archana Natarajan
Archana Natarajan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Ahhhh after a long wait.. Thanks for the voucher IB& Colgate. 

Nalini
Nalini
from bangalore
8 years ago

Very disappointing! This was the first contest I won. With the first time results, my video got a 5k voucher. With the revised results, it moved to the 10k winners list. And all that joy has come down in the 5 months of waiting. Now I feel this could be another bogus thing like the Fatcat people. But why does IB allow another sponsorship from them when they are lagging in their first promise?! Doesn't seem good. Should we all take down our videos?

Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Ouch! This is taking far too long. Though I have not participated in this contest, this is far too delayed. Frown

And there's another contest/ review by Colgate. Wonder what would be the outcome of that?

Pankaj Kumar
Pankaj Kumar
from New delhi
8 years ago

Very Late??????

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
8 years ago

I shall post once every day on this thread, if nothing else but to keep this thread alive and on the front page so that SOMEONE cares to reply. 

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
8 years ago

@Inditeam, why are you being selectively mum over this issue? Please let us know whether the vouchers are ever coming. There is no update! 

So many Christmas gifts to be bought for kids. The vouchers can be of best help now. Team, please threaten, curse, plead, beg, steal.....do whatever to the sponsors. We've been patient enough!

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Laughing Don't worry, I think it will come along with Tooth brush / paste in a Gold morning Cool

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

That's very true Nandhini, and that's what we're doing right now (not the pleading and the begging though). Sorry for this, we'll get back as soon as we have something concrete.

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

It's a kind of intolerance :P

This silence is deafening

Vikas Kumar
Vikas Kumar
from Faridabad
8 years ago

Can we get a follow-up from the Indi Team? 

Every time we contact you, we get the same reply that the vouchers will be sent by this week. This is the 3rd week after that reply and still there is no update. 

Roma Gupta Sinha
Roma Gupta Sinha
from Pune
8 years ago

Hey Team, my little one is still waiting for his 5k Voucher ??Tongue out ...When can he expect the same...He's actually been waiting for ling......

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
8 years ago

@Nihal...It is way past any and all deadlines. Please let us know when the vouchers shall be sent.

Vikas Kumar
Vikas Kumar
from Faridabad
8 years ago

Way past a week already.. I wonder what's taking so long? 

Team,

Please bear in mind that the participants in this contest were all kids. Mine was 7 years old and there may be some even younger.

They have shown so much of enthusiasm then and now colgate is not keeping their part of the deal.

All the best

Nihal Lazarus
Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

Sorry for the massive delays with these prizes Frown... We're confident that we should be able to wrap this up in about a weeks time Smile

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

The best.

Reshma Irani
from Ahmedabad, Mumbai
8 years ago

When can we expect the vouchers?

Antarik Anwesan
Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
8 years ago
I raised a support ticket for this as well, as per what Karthik told me during BNLF. No response from IB team even there!
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Good.

Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Swati responded saying they are still waiting for the vouchers from Colgate...

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Better...

LockSign in to reply to this thread