manjusha pandey would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mommysdelight2blog.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 33

Looking for feedbacks on my new blog

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Hi! My blog is a personal blog with most of its focus on parenting, motherhood, child development, child awareness. However I do not want to limit my thoughts as well my blog... So I write about any topic that clicks me and I feel strongly about be it social skills, fashion and styling, you will find it all in my blog..
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Anand
Anand
from Delhi
8 years ago

Hi Manjusha, I was at your blog earlier today. Tried leaving a longish comment on your current post, but I fear that it got lost in those different login-options. I liked the content of your site and your use of pictures. (My blogposts generally don't have pictures, and error I am trying to correct.) I have some experience of UI design, so I was thinking if your blog-content will be read more easily on a light background. Italics combined with light-text on dark-background are difficult to read. The best for your blog :) - Anand.

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Hi Anand ! Thanks for your efforts and suggestions. I completely agree with your suggestion of light background, Infact the background colour has been bothering me for sometime but wasn't sure of whether to change or stick to it. Thanks again and would really appreciate your comments if you like some content on my blog.
Sims
Sims
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

Munjusha,

I suggest you to change the skin and font. It is too hard on eye. Content wise, you are great. :)

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Thank you all ! So here's the new look of my blog with all your inputs ... Kindly drop a line if you like the new look. Thank you :)