Sana Sayyed would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://onlyfooding.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

looking for a feedback on my blog

Sana Sayyed
Sana Sayyed
from Mumbai
8 years ago

mine is a food blog n I would call my style of cooking mostly fusion because I don't stick to any one cuisine, rather I mix the ideas from a lot of them. Yet I definitely believe some recipes should be left intact as they taste best in their original form. Also, I am pretty net savvy, so I thought why not merge these two passions of mine and share my humble yet creative dishes with all you folks. i ve been blogging for a while now but i ve taken it up seriously now, i never got a chance to know what people think about my blog. so herez me requesting you guys to please review it and let me know:) thank you:)

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
PeeVee
PeeVee
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hello Sana, 

Some observations that might help: 

1) You have an About Me page, YAY, I liked knowing more about the blogger. 

2) The background is lovely. I liked scrolling through the posts without losing sight of the background. 

3) You have pictures! That's awesome considering it is a food blog. Try expanding on that, won't you? More pictures = more informative posts.

4) You have the basics right. Now try and build on that. Try pages instead of labels to sort your recipes. Add an interesting detail or two - like maybe what you are cooking now or an Instagram feed. 

5) Run your posts through a spelling/ grammar checker once you are done writing them.

Hope I've been helpful!Keep blogging :) 

Sana Sayyed
Sana Sayyed
from Mumbai
8 years ago
hey PeeVee, Thanks a lot for d review! i will definitely work on everything you have suggested, i too think i should be doing more pictures.I really appreciate the time you took out for this:)