mrinmayee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ardheakash.blogspot.com ]

please review my blog, mainly about women, current affairs, etc.

mrinmayee
mrinmayee
from mumbai
8 years ago

I post my articles in the weekly supplement that i edit on my blog. as well as independent articles. i write mainly about women.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Latest article- no space between paragraphs. 

On the main site, always have a 40-60 word excerpt and then have a featured image per post. When you have the entire post visible on the main page, people will have to scroll a lot. The idea is to give an option for people to either open the topic they're interested or explore other topics. Also, keep side panels clean. Do you REALLY need the live traffic feed? Use Google analytics and keep the visitor data to yourself. Labels doesn't need to be this long, just have top  5 or top 10 keys to be reflected, but I am not sure why would you need to have two label widgets- one on the right and one on the left side footer Do you really think anyone will bother scrolling all the way to the bottom to see what's already there on the side??? Have translation widget all the way to the top. Blog archive isn't really necessary. Just put it on the footer instead.

Have one side panel and one main content section. This way, the main content section will have a much wider space. This isn't the 90s where people use a square shaped computer monitors. Everything is widescreen- PC, notebook, tablets, smartphones, etc. The main content area needs to be wide enough so that its easier to read.  Use an updated theme.