Manasaa Suresh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://manasaasuresh.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 40

My blog "Thoughts in words"- giving life and shape to my thoughts via words

Manasaa Suresh
Manasaa Suresh
from Bangalore
8 years ago

A personal blog wherein I share experiences experienced, lessons learnt out of them and occasionally indulge in writing short poems in English and translate tamil film songs into English. Please be a critic and review my blog. Would love to get your feedback. Thanks in advance!

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: to add my blog's name
Replies 1 to 3 of 3

Your Blog Is Looking Very Good But I Think You Use premium Domain it's good for ranking 

Manasaa Suresh
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi Virat,

Thanks much for the suggestion. I will look into the premium domains :-)

Welcome :)

Hi Manasaa,

I have gone thru' some of the Posts on your Blog "Thoughts in Words!" and let me tell the first comment from my end.. The Blog title is the most apprpriate selction for the content of the Posts you write there.. You, as a Writer as well as an Observer are doing one of the best jobs in bringing out certain incidents in the form of Writings.. This is a special gift of a Writer where in he/she pours out his/her thoughts into words that convey a deep message required in the situation.. 

Coming to the way you present the subject topic, I can say that you truly know how to keep the Reader interesting without losing track of the subject.. This sure is another gift of a Writer as what he/she says at a moment truly goes into the minds of the Readers with an appreciation in their hearts.. That way seen you are truly doing a great Service to the society around and humanity at large thru' these Presentations..

Being a Technical Writer in your Profession, your Wrting Style sure has its own laurels and I sincerely feel that almost many Posts you bring out thru' IndiBlogger have their unique Message of correction and reformation very much needed around us in our society..

Please keep blogging by bringing out many such interesting topics of discussion and I am sure the Readers do appreciate that the max..

Best Wishes!

Sreedhar

Manasaa Suresh
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Thank you so much for your appreciative and motivating words, Sir!! I am using this as a platform to connect with like-minded people and experts to share whatever I have gained and experienced in my life, with a small ray of hope that my words will bring a change in readers' mind. This, I consider, as a way to contribute back to the society that has given me many lessons and memories!! thanks again, Sir!! This will keep me going for a long time!! It is for readers like you I try to record and present my thoughts!! Surely I will continue it!! :-) Thanks a ton, Sir!