Malavika Rajesh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://asurrealodyssey.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 59

Your thoughts on my new blog!!

Malavika Rajesh
Malavika Rajesh
from Trivandrum
8 years ago

A newbie in the blogging world,kindly provide comments and criticisms about my blog,its style,content :) and how to improve them.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
sonia kundra singh
sonia kundra singh
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I really love your blog The Surreal Odyssey. It shows how passionate you are about books, life and everything in general. Let's just say today wasn't a happy day for me but reading your blog just inspired me to write some more and let go of some things that are never going to change. I will fervently follow your blog.

A fan!

Cheers,

Sonia

Malavika Rajesh
from Trivandrum
8 years ago

Whoa,thats was huge to get a reply from you.And when you say,I had been able to inspire you,my god...inspiration for me comes from you and other people in this world who are story tellers!! :)Thanks for stopping by !! :D

Aparna Gangopadhyay
Aparna Gangopadhyay
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Good thoughts Malavika - you've really expressed yourself well!

The Old Man and the Sea...hmmm - see what I found for you through wiki.....

Hemingway at first planned to use Santiago's story, which became The Old Man and the Sea, as part of an intimacy between mother and son. Relationships in the book relate to the Bible, which he referred to as "The Sea Book".

Malavika Rajesh
from Trivandrum
8 years ago

Thanks Aparna...for stopping by my small world! And while I was churning pages from your blog,it has opened me to a new world :)

And about the Old Man and Sea,I would defenitely take up the book once I feel I am capable of getting to know it....